"Spent The Day In Bed" - new single debuts on BBC Radio 2 / The Chris Evans Show (Sep. 19)

I like it. It's simple and catchy. i can do without the sound effects, but other than that I think it's good. His voice sounds great - strong and healthy. I'm still hoping for more meaningful material on the new LP, of course...

If there's gonna be a video I imagine it'll be for the next song released but who knows. Musically it makes me think of bona drag. Songs like ouija board or playboys. Not the vocal melody but the keys and the sound effects

why release to radio/youtube.... but not physical until late oct!

If there's gonna be a video I imagine it'll be for the next song released but who knows. Musically it makes me think of bona drag. Songs like ouija board or playboys. Not the vocal melody but the keys and the sound effects
Then you know nothing.

Radio X make STDIB their record of the week.

This means that the song will be played on every show throughout the day all week.

That way madness lies.
See Donald Trump's twitter feed.

Don't be obsessed by Uncle Skinny or you will ultimately lead yourself to a point of "madness" like the King Lear. But yes, let's follow non-stop Donald Trump because him, he has a power in this world.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom