Spent the Day in Bed available on spotify

A few days ago that link was posted (https://www.allaccess.com/mail/archive/download/M/morrissey/_8_1505509481.html) where Spent the Day in Bed is reportedly available as of tomorrow... With all the talk of radio broadcasts people seem to have forgotten this, so is it still happening? Anybody know what time it will be going on?

Probably. It's an industry site apparently so I imagine it's still of use there while the radio is obviously for the general public

But when will it be available for streaming/buying and when will it turn up in the charts?!

Does that mean it might not be available for the general public?

On a related note, surely it is going to be available somewhere for download. No point in giving it air time if not...

Probably somewhere but it was mentioned in another thread that that site might just be for certain people. Don't think it was ever said for sure or not though. A couple of people said they made accounts so I guess we'll know soon. If it's not immediately available in the usual spots for download I can only imagine it will be shortly after it debuts. It'll for sure get ripped from the broadcast though so we'll at least hear it somewhere (probably here)

Probably somewhere but it was mentioned in another thread that that site might just be for certain people. Don't think it was ever said for sure or not though. A couple of people said they made accounts so I guess we'll know soon. If it's not immediately available in the usual spots for download I can only imagine it will be shortly after it debuts. It'll for sure get ripped from the broadcast though so we'll at least hear it somewhere (probably here)

I'll probably listen to the broadcast anyway if it isn't up before then. I have made an account ready, so it seems alright...

I'll probably listen to the broadcast anyway if it isn't up before then. I have made an account ready, so it seems alright...

I've not heard of this site before or even clicked on the link to it. Once a songs out there it'll turn up somewhere I can find it I'm sure

Sorry if this has already been posted, but Spent the Day in Bed is now available on Spotify! No new cover art, just the image from Low in High School

I really like it but I hope it's the 'Bullfighter Dies' of the album and there's a lot stronger, musically and lyrically songs to come.

Tags
low in high school singles spent the day in bed
Back
Top Bottom