spencer cobrin?

> just what exactly is the real reason cobrin left?

The rumor was that he was the lothario of that tour, and Morrissey frowned on that particular practice and the the negative attention that might garner.
Who knows what might be the truth?
-maybe only Morrissey and Spencer-

poor spencer cobrin

Well apparently he decided to leave for some reason. God knows if it's true, but I heard that Alain was pissed off because Spencer started writing songs for Morrissey, so he started being nasty to him, and said some things that upset him so he decided to go, but it's just a rumor so I don't know.
I think the girls at Morrisseytour know something about it, maybe you could pry the story out of them.

Spencer started writing GOOD songs.

Yes, Spencer did start co-writing some good/decent songs namely the song "LOST"(very good song) & "Now I AM A WAS"(the 2nd song is debatable as good).
By the way: Gary Day has co-written some great songs: "Let the Right One Slip In" & "Pashernate Love".
All the above were b-sides. Any reason? Curious.
Wasn't the rumour that Gary Day was the lothario?
Look at the "We hate It When Our Friends Become Successful" video and what Spencer did with that ice cream lolly.

Berry

> Well apparently he decided to leave for some reason. God knows if it's
> true, but I heard that Alain was pissed off because Spencer started
> writing songs for Morrissey, so he started being nasty to him, and said
> some things that upset him so he decided to go, but it's just a rumor so I
> don't know.
> I think the girls at Morrisseytour know something about it, maybe you
> could pry the story out of them.

Re: poor spencer cobrin

> Well apparently he decided to leave for some reason.

Morrissey tried to sleep with him, Spencer said no, and the rest we know.

Re: lucky spencer cobrin

Oh yeah, I'm sure, Moz is well known for his uncontrollable horniness and forcing himself on people. That man is an animal.
Anyway, I doubt Spencer would have kicked Moz out of bed. Who in their right mind would?

Re: Spencer started writing BETTER songs than Alain and Boz.

He wrote Wide to Receive, Lost, Now I Am A Was.

MorrisseyTour.com needs to come here and make a statement

concerning this and settle this once and for all. Please, the entire planet is awaiting a statement from Angela, Kimmie or anyone else from MOrrisseytour who has insite into this.

Or Mr. Alain Whyte or Mr. Spencer Corbrin needs to make a public statement

Rolling around in bed naked with Spencer is one thing but Moz wanting sex with him???????

Re: lucky spencer cobrin

> Anyway, I doubt Spencer would have kicked Moz out of bed. Who in their
> right mind would?
I wouldn't sleep with him. OK he does have a cool house but what is he around 50? Way to old, and he looks like he could be high mantainance, not to mention, look who he hangs out with?
I like my men with blonde hair, green eyes, and goatees, Like BG.

bday08_sample.jpg

Well I can't see Alain coming on here to say he's sorry he was mean to Spencer but he was jealous.

If he says anything he'll deny it of course. Someone try to get Spenny to tell us.

Re: Well I can't see Alain coming on here to say he's sorry he was mean to Spencer but he was jealou

> If he says anything he'll deny it of course. Someone try to get Spenny to
> tell us.
Spencer needs to get his ass over here and address his fans about this.

Jake was a cute little skinhead though, and HARD, being an ex-boxer

RE: Moz v Spencer

throughout his career Morrissey has fallen out with managers, band members, record companies etc etc. This is hardly the first time so why is it such big news?? We'd forgive Moz anything anyway (except possibly a duet with Britney Spears).

Mr. Alain Whyte or Mr. Spencer Cobrin Probably Don't Care Anymore

This was four years ago. I think the relevance of the issue has probably long passed anyone by. Spencer proved his point that he didn't need Morrissey by forming his own band. Morrissey proved his point that he didn't need Spencer by hiring TWO new drummers. After all, he does seem to consider them on par with "lawnmower parts."

Besides, who wants to sit around waiting for a contradictory prima donna, finally getting a call when your own band is taking off, making you change your own plans, only to be paid squat for your efforts? (Let's face it--the boys in the band are probably NOT rolling in the Moz dough.)

That's more likely the real reason Spenny thought it best to move on. Or not, who cares?

Cheers,

Jamie

Re: Spenny??

> If he says anything he'll deny it of course. Someone try to get Spenny to
> tell us.

Who would have guessed it!

Back
Top Bottom