Spencer Cobrin FB: Trump/Morrissey comments (June 21, 2020)

UPDATE June 21 2:25 PM PT:

Posted by Alexi:

55695_cf9699116da467b173fc4fa7ef1fbdc6.jpeg

20200621_061448.jpg
20200621_061856.jpg

20200621_070055.jpg
20200621_070127.jpg

20200621_070410.jpg

20200621_072102.jpg

There's activity in the comments section, but given this topic has been done to absolute death - I won't paste it all here.

Visit his FB page for more:
(Update: Spencer deactivated his FB account this afternoon after the apology).
Update:
The post was deleted around 2pm UK time.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
In Verso's mind he really believes he is the chess master of life (of all things black and white) when in reality he can't even play checkers.

thats what happens when you get liquored up all the time. ?
hits the bottle then stands in front of the mirror thinking hes
boris spazz-stky:lbf:

Cambridge university:
This is what ‘Skinnyism’ comes to

Cambridge university:
This is what ‘Skinnyism’ comes to

She doesn't mean the skin colour - she means 'whiteness' as a social & political construct that confers higher status on people deemed to be white.

But, it's really not something that she should put as a slogan on twitter.

She doesn't mean the skin colour - she means 'whiteness' as a social & political construct that confers higher status on people deemed to be white.

But, it's really not something that she should put as a slogan on twitter.

:crazy:

she doesnt mean skin color when she says WHITENESS WTF?????
sounds familiar? 'fungus? yes and no':lbf:

white, male, Spencer likes BLM, but apparently BLM doesn't feel the same for Spencer. :lbf:

Black Lives Matter Toronto co-founder Yusra Khogali posted a controversial tweet on Feb.9, 2016 about killing men and white folks.
"Plz Allah give me strength to not cuss/kill these men and white folks out here today. Plz, plz, plz"

The tweet was retweeted by Newstalk1010 radio host, Toronto Sun columnist Jerry Agar. Yusra Khogali later removed the tweet and deactivated her account.

Time to wave the next banner.

What a triggered simpleton. You're really reading that at face value?
Do forgive me Dr Verso

Thank you for assisting in illustrating the problem.

Clearly racist remark said by left winger = “ you’re really taking that at face value”???

Anything ever written by Morrissey = literal reading of EVERY word MUST be the only interpretation!!!

That’s all you need to know folks

Clearly racist remark said by left winger = “ you’re really taking that at face value”???

Anything ever written by Morrissey = literal reading of EVERY word MUST be the only interpretation!!!

That’s all you need to know folks
The critical thinking ability of your average conservative.

I have to say that she's bang on with this tweet:

Is she bang on in the first tweet I quoted? Or does expose your true view in an uncomfortable way?

Is she bang on in the first tweet I quoted? Or does expose your true view in an uncomfortable way?

That's horoscope-like inaccuracy. Today Right Wingers you'll all without exception be fragile, racist and poorly read.

Absolute bollocks. I suppose all far-left are liberal snowflakes, using her logic?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom