Spencer Cobrin FB: Trump/Morrissey comments (June 21, 2020)

UPDATE June 21 2:25 PM PT:

Posted by Alexi:

20200621_061448.jpg
20200621_061856.jpg

20200621_070055.jpg
20200621_070127.jpg

20200621_070410.jpg

20200621_072102.jpg

There's activity in the comments section, but given this topic has been done to absolute death - I won't paste it all here.

Visit his FB page for more:
(Update: Spencer deactivated his FB account this afternoon after the apology).
Update:
The post was deleted around 2pm UK time.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

N

No Partisan

Nerak

Reverse Ferret
Stop being your disingenuous self. If you don't think a world class asshole like Morrissey has a legal team on speed dial, then you haven't been paying attention.
If he's got a speedy legal team, they're not worth the money.

The original post has been screen capped & there was no apology for the claims, just an apology to the fans & further digs on Insta.

Morrissey's left nut

I know it's over, so why doesn't Morrissey?
If he's got a speedy legal team, they're not worth the money.

The original post has been screen capped & there was no apology for the claims, just an apology to the fans & further digs on Insta.
I like how out of all of us on here with our own conjecture and theories, which they are-
that you are always so confident in yours, and they always land in Morrissey's favor. You're a good fan.

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 888

My foot- your ass. There you go! Glad to have cleared that up for you, Schmoopy. Also, you're a little less "smegma-ish" than normal. Mum hose you off again? Good woman. Patience of a fucking saint.
?

dont dilly dally:lbf:

you didnt say anything about any foot, but that and
you and the lawyer:rolleyes:
would right away hurry putting your heads up into
the asses.:barf:

Morrissey's left nut

I know it's over, so why doesn't Morrissey?
?

dont dilly dally:lbf:

you didnt say anything about any foot, but that and
you and the lawyer:rolleyes:
would right away hurry putting your heads up into
the asses.:barf:
On this planet, there are savants, idiot savants, and you. I'm sure you make sense to yourself, but to the rest of the world, it's a bunch of jibber-jabber and vaguely hateful non-sequiturs.
Schmoopy, I hear you. You matter. Someone out there loves you, and you deserve it.

V

Vegan. Cro. Spirit. 888

On this planet, there are savants, idiot savants, and you. I'm sure you make sense to yourself, but to the rest of the world, it's a bunch of jibber-jabber and vaguely hateful non-sequiturs.
Schmoopy, I hear you. You matter. Someone out there loves you, and you deserve it.
?

WTF? on this planet there are savants and idiot savants???:confused:
have you been in the ale closet???:blushing:

Trending Threads

Top Bottom