SPELLMASTER:THE LEGACY OF FIRE

P

punchdrunkGB

Guest
set the record straight!!!

I WISH THIS SITE WAS ABOUT SMITHS/MORRISSEY AND RELATED THINGS,I ONLY ATTACK WHEN SOMEONE SENDS ME SOME ABUSE.

I HAVE NO WISH TO SLAG ANYONE OFF OR ABUSE ANYONE.

> If you REALLY read my posts - you'd see that I'm not obsessed
> with grammar or spelling. I DO believe that we should follow the
> rules set by David T. (I didn't set the rules). I don't believe
> that following rules makes me a "fascist". My
> complaint is that Punchdrunk and some of the others who post
> profane and racist posts are inappropriate and quite offensive.
> Did you ever consider that children have access to this site? I
> honestly don't care if someone spells a word wrong or makes a
> grammatical error. I make many errors myself. I just noticed
> that Punchdrunk(plastic smile) makes digusting and filthy posts
> and flaunts his pathetic lack of intelligence and I have an
> equal right to point that out. If you notice - I don't
> "correct" everyones posts - only those by people who
> are profane or rascist. Punchdrunk makes it easy by being so
> stupid while he's being profane! If he had an intelligent
> comment - I wouldn't care about his grammatical errors! So
> before you call me a "fascist" and say I'm obsessed
> with rules - remember that I have a right to post my opinion -
> and I'll follow David T.'s rules while I do it!
 
J

Jasmine

Guest
If your comfortable with that lie

I'm afraid that you are mistaken there chappie..I have had the misfortune of reading your posts and the posts by the various weirdos like punchdrunk and whomever but yours are honestly more creepy.
You seem to be a little TOO earnest in general and include painfully obvious and rightous notes in your posts..You might as well post something like "Hitler is an asshole" it is that bad....and you can go on and on about why you feel you are in an almighty postion to reel out doses of your intense intellect. Stop worrying about what others think of you, because no one cares. This is just a message board you dont have to be so caught up with making friends. This is not real. Relax.
 
H

Hussein Ben Sobar

Guest
I swear - I read your post twice -

> I'm afraid that you are mistaken there chappie..I have had the
> misfortune of reading your posts and the posts by the various
> weirdos like punchdrunk and whomever but yours are honestly more
> creepy.
> You seem to be a little TOO earnest in general and include
> painfully obvious and rightous notes in your posts..You might as
> well post something like "Hitler is an asshole" it is
> that bad....and you can go on and on about why you feel you are
> in an almighty postion to reel out doses of your intense
> intellect. Stop worrying about what others think of you, because
> no one cares. This is just a message board you dont have to be
> so caught up with making friends. This is not real. Relax.

I can't decipher WHAT you're trying to say! If you've had the "misfortune of reading my posts" - why don't you NOT read them? If you have a valid point - say it!
 
H

Hussein Ben Sobar

Guest
Punchy - you're a trip!

> I have no quarry with native americans,just big mouthed brash
> plastic AMERICANS like you

But your post just above mine was very racist in reference to Native Americans - so you're a racist AND a hypocrite!

> Note# not all americans#

> You are a prick you seem to think your special,but your (you're?)just a
> boring idiot.

I may be - but I'm not profane and moronic like you!

> People like you and a lot of americans live in glass houses,your (you're?)
> a joke,everybody in the world hates you.

I don't believe - (or care!) what you think!

> You sum up everything thats wrong in todays world.

> Go listen to puff daddy or Billy ray cyrus and leave me alone.

They're not my favorites - I like Morrissey - ever heard of him? BTW - he lives in the U.S.A.!

> And please lay off all the spelling please its boring,plus if
> the states is so good WHY DO YOU SPEACK ENGLISH!!!!!!

YOU should learn how to SPEAK English - you MORON!!

> You must be a real boring bloke if you read and reply to all my
> posts GOD YOUR(YOU'RE?)BORING.......

> LET ME GUESS your ancesters are from zzzzzzzzz
> (boring,boring,)eire,spain,france etc etc and moved to the
> states about 100 years ago that makes you a ????american

My ancesters are from England - they came to the U.S.A. to get an education!

> BORING!!! stick your camera up your arse you bollockhead!!!

> and i repeat leave me alone or i will steal your dictionary you
> muppet!!!!

I would GLADLY send you a dictionary - if you would agree to use it!
 
M

Mimi

Guest
Re: Shut up you 2...

....and for heaven's sake stop going on about it like two spoilt brats in the playground "you're this and that" "and you're this and that and anyway my bucket is bigger than yours...." blablabla etc. etc.......it's not gonna get you anywhere, OK????? Everything essential has been said, you hate each other, now face it and get on with life!!! Don't you have anything better to do??? Are you in prison or hospital or something?????
 
H

Hussein Ben Sobar

Guest
Mimi - you're breaking my heart!

> ....and for heaven's sake stop going on about it like two spoilt
> brats in the playground "you're this and that"
> "and you're this and that and anyway my bucket is bigger
> than yours...." blablabla etc. etc.......it's not gonna get
> you anywhere, OK????? Everything essential has been said, you
> hate each other, now face it and get on with life!!! Don't you
> have anything better to do??? Are you in prison or hospital or
> something?????
Actually - I'm in a prison hospital - and this is all I have to cling to! Also - are you also Auntie T.? I noticed the ... just like she does them.
 
M

Mimi

Guest
Re: Mimi - you're breaking my heart! And you deserve it - Ha!

> Actually - I'm in a prison hospital -

aha - so my guess was right....

and this is all I have to
> cling to! Also - are you also Auntie T.? I noticed the ... just
> like she does them.

I believe if you read Auntie T.'s posts right you should realise that he's male, so no, I'm not him.

The dots come from our mutual habit to think before and inbetween speaking/writing.......(!) That should give you something to think about.

Did that hurt???
 
G

greasetea

Guest
Re: Mimi - you're breaking my heart! And you deserve it - Ha!

i like big ding dongs with milk, i chew chew chew and then spit them all over myself so it looks like i am defacating literally from my biggest orifice ever.

Of course i crawl in bed and listen to Morrissey on my headset to lull myself to sleep as i urinate on my bed and blame it on my imaginary dog, Bonzer.

I rule and Boz rocks.
 
P

punchdrunkGB

Guest
greasetea - you're breaking my heart! And you deserve it - Ha!

why not piss in your moms mouth when she is brushing her 3 teeth with a wire brush!!!!

EMM THE legends of canadian music are calling you to your hi fi you spoilt little prick

go wank to bryan adams "THE SUMMER OF 69"

or slit your wrists to celion the doghead bitch

> i like big ding dongs with milk, i chew chew chew and then spit
> them all over myself so it looks like i am defacating literally
> from my biggest orifice ever.

> Of course i crawl in bed and listen to Morrissey on my headset
> to lull myself to sleep as i urinate on my bed and blame it on
> my imaginary dog, Bonzer.

> I rule and Boz rocks.
 
H

Hussein Ben Sobar

Guest
Mimi - you're mean enough to love -

> aha - so my guess was right....

Sad but true - !

Punchy is in prison too! He got "life" for murdering the English language!

> I believe if you read Auntie T.'s posts right you should realise
> that he's male, so no, I'm not him.

I don't remember that reference - but I've read lots of A.T.

> The dots come from our mutual habit to think before and
> inbetween speaking/writing.......(!) That should give you
> something to think about.

> Did that hurt???

OUCH! That did! The last two women who were that mean to me - I married!
 
P

punchdrunkGB

Guest
england for the english/morrissey and the USA

I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD!!

YOU SHOULD TRY IT CANCERFACE

IMAGINE WHEN YOU READ MY POSTS IM CHATTING TO YOU

@#!!! OFF!!! YOU ARROGANT NIPPLE!!! GO LISTEN TO YOUR SMITHS BEST OF COMPILATION YOU DIV.YOUR 1 ALBUM.

THIS IS A SITE FOR REAL FANS BNOT PLASTIC WEIRDOS LIKE YOU.I FEEL YOU HAVE TO BE ENGLISH OR FROM EUROPE TO FULLY UNDERSTAND MORRISSEYS SONGS.

DONT YOU THINK ITS QUIET RIGHT THAT SINCE MORRISSEY HAS GONE TO THE ALMIGHTY USA HE HAS DONE SWEET @#!!! ALL IN THE SUN EXCEPT GO LOOKING FOR MEXICAN FURNITURE.

ALL THE POOR MAN SEE'S IS PLASTIC PEOPLE AND FAT BASTARDS WITH BURGERS AND TOTAL SLIME NO WONDER HE HAS NOT RECORDED ANY DECENT SONGS.

IF THE BRITISH MEDIA LICKED HIS ARSE AGAIN AND MADE HIM ST STEVEN OF BRITISH INDIE MUSIC HE WOULD BE BACK IN THE UK BEFORE YOU COULD SAY

HOW THE @#!!! DID CLINTON SURVIVE.
> Sad but true - !

> Punchy is in prison too! He got "life" for murdering
> the English language!

> I don't remember that reference - but I've read lots of A.T.

> OUCH! That did! The last two women who were that mean to me - I
> married!
 
H

Hussein Ben Sobar

Guest
Re: england for the english/morrissey and the USA

> I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD!!

But you don't understand it!

> YOU SHOULD TRY IT CANCERFACE

> IMAGINE WHEN YOU READ MY POSTS IM CHATTING TO YOU

I'd rather slit YOUR wrists!

> @#!!! OFF!!! YOU ARROGANT NIPPLE!!! GO LISTEN TO YOUR SMITHS
> BEST OF COMPILATION YOU DIV.[is this a new word?]YOUR 1 ALBUM.

Actually I have all the Smiths albums on vinyl. Most of the Morrissey on cd.

> THIS IS A SITE FOR REAL FANS BNOT[is this another new word?]PLASTIC[YOU'RE the one who calls himself "plastic smile"]WEIRDOS LIKE YOU.I
> FEEL YOU HAVE TO BE ENGLISH OR FROM EUROPE TO FULLY UNDERSTAND
> MORRISSEYS SONGS.

That's more stupid than most of your stupid comments!

> DONT YOU THINK ITS QUIET RIGHT THAT SINCE MORRISSEY HAS GONE TO
> THE ALMIGHTY USA HE HAS DONE SWEET @#!!! ALL IN THE SUN EXCEPT
> GO LOOKING FOR MEXICAN FURNITURE.

> ALL THE POOR MAN SEE'S IS PLASTIC PEOPLE AND FAT BASTARDS WITH
> BURGERS AND TOTAL SLIME NO WONDER HE HAS NOT RECORDED ANY DECENT
> SONGS.

If you don't like Morrissey - why are you here?

> IF THE BRITISH MEDIA LICKED HIS ARSE AGAIN AND MADE HIM ST
> STEVEN OF BRITISH INDIE MUSIC HE WOULD BE BACK IN THE UK BEFORE
> YOU COULD SAY

> HOW THE @#!!! DID CLINTON SURVIVE.

I don't dig Clinton - he's vulgar like you!
 
P

punchdrunkGB

Guest
Re: england for the english/morrissey and the USA

> But you don't understand it!

> I'd rather slit YOUR wrists! I HOPE YOU DIE YOU ARE A TWAT

> Actually I have all the Smiths albums on vinyl. Most of the
> Morrissey on cd. BET I HAVE MORE THAN YOU NA NA NA NA NA
> That's more stupid than most of your stupid comments!

> If you don't like Morrissey - why are you here?
I LOVE MORRISSEYS MUSIC BUT IM POINTING OUT A FACT!!!!
> I don't dig Clinton - he's vulgar like you!
IT SUMS UP AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT HE SURVIVED THATS MY POINT
 
H

Hussein Ben Sobar

Guest
Re: england for the english/morrissey and the USA

> I LOVE MORRISSEYS MUSIC BUT IM POINTING OUT A FACT!!!!
Once again - YOU IDIOT - you are confused about the difference between fact and fiction! Why don't you ask your mum to get out the dictionary and look these two words up for you? - or is SHE illiterate too?
 
P

punchdrunkGB

Guest
MASTERMIND!! i really think your weird!

lets just back to the subjest of me having more records than you FATLAD!!!

You in a way are more strange and messed up than greasetea,i dont want to mess this great site up but i will not have a @#!!! like you posting messages about me or my country.

I dont know whats wrong with a lot of you,why not chat about morrissey or the smiths instead of jumping on your high horse all the time JOHN WAYNE!!

You will never get the better of me your not in my league.

whats your favorite smiths/morrissey song???

> Once again - YOU IDIOT - you are confused about the difference
> between fact and fiction! Why don't you ask your mum to get out
> the dictionary and look these two words up for you? - or is SHE
> illiterate too?
 
H

Hussein Ben Sobar

Guest
Re: MASTERMIND!! i really think your weird!

> lets just back to the subjest of me having more records than you
> FATLAD!!!

> You in a way are more strange and messed up than greasetea,i
> dont want to mess this great site up but i will not have a
> @#!!! like you posting messages about me or my country.

> I dont know whats wrong with a lot of you,why not chat about
> morrissey or the smiths instead of jumping on your high horse
> all the time JOHN WAYNE!!

> You will never get the better of me your not in my league.

Thank God!

> whats your favorite smiths/morrissey song???

Smiths - The Boy With the Thorn in His Side, What She Said, I Want the One I Can't Have, Death of a Disco Dancer, There is a Light..., to name a few - but I really like many more!

Morrissey - We Hate it When Our Friends Become Successful, Suedehead, Hairdresser on Fire, to name a few! What songs do you listen to?
 
M

Mimi

Guest
Re: Mimi - you're mean enough to love -

> OUCH! That did! The last two women who were that mean to me - I
> married!

Ah ok, I get it.... you married and they ripped you off with the divorce and now you're in prison for tax fraud..... or for murder because you couldn't bother with a divorce.

No I'm not gonna marry you.
 
M

Mimi

Guest
Re: england for the english/morrissey and the USA

I
> FEEL YOU HAVE TO BE ENGLISH OR FROM EUROPE

Aaahhh you put that in especially for me, didn't you??

TO FULLY UNDERSTAND
> MORRISSEYS SONGS.
 
P

punchdrunkGB

Guest
Re: MASTERMIND!! i really think your weird!

> Thank God!

> Smiths - The Boy With the Thorn in His Side, What She Said, I
> Want the One I Can't Have, Death of a Disco Dancer, There is a
> Light..., to name a few - but I really like many more!

pretty much the same as you really,i tend to either go through the albums each few days or weeks and then 12inches and 7inches etc,i have no real fav's as i really like every song.
But i love "i keep mine hidden" for some strange reason im playing it as i click away on my pc.I REALLY DO LOVE THE SMITHS.

> Morrissey - We Hate it When Our Friends Become Successful,
> Suedehead, Hairdresser on Fire, to name a few! What songs do you
> listen to?
the last of the famous is my fav but i like suedehead,now my heart is full,mute witness,nobody loves us,trouble loves me but yet again i change songs all the time i love emm all ;o)

the smiths/morrissey are the only BAND that i like every track,i also like joy division,velvet underground,stone roses,stooges,cramps,tindersticks,verve and a host of of people and bands from the 50s,60s,70s,80,90s i dont really like that much new stuff.

I bought the delgadoes album "the great eastern" and its the best album i have heard for ages.
 
S

somnium

Guest
Re: Mimi - the sweetest thing...ever

> No I'm not gonna marry you.

How about me......PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for this silly note, Mimi, but I love you, dear.
 
Top Bottom