"Speedway" at Madison Square Garden video by Sam Esty Rayner

Don't worry. It won't be long until Gustavo says or does something wrong and His Mozjesty will kick him to the curb.

I think this just awesome and those complaining are nothing but some poor whiners with not much of a life. Go out and get one and stop behaving like 4 year olds

Is it a little obvious to anyone else that Sam might have made an effort here to preload this thread with compliments on his own video? The 1-2 line accolades seem too similar in grammar and punctuation, just like the compliments for KMAL.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus the anonymity of the posts and lack of usual suspects here in the thread seems a bit peculiar.

I've seen far better recordings from drunk fans with mobile phones. That version of the song doesn't do it justice. Did attendees get a discount on their ticket price cos they didn't pay to go to a Moz concert to hear someone else sing? Sorry for the negative comments but that whole thing was a sham.

That's a nice one, thanks. i like that black is the dominant color, and all the other light effects are only hinted at, at least at the beginning.

Jeez, is there someone shouting "Shut up" at 0:16 when Morrissey tries to get his point across? i guess there WERE people trying to listen.

it was a female. she shouted "take your shirt off!" i was in section 108. I believe she was in section 107. surprised he could here her from the stage and that he even responded.

"Comments are disabled for this video."

Why?

The Morrissey's don't like you to have your own opinion that's why. They're not animal friendly. They live in luxury. They travel all over the planet with a terrible carbon footprint. They chop down pine trees for Christmas ( how planet friendly is that ? )
Remind you of anyone ? Blue blood ?

Never mind you can say what you want here ! Speech is free in solo land !

Anything this wannabe lad does turns to piss ! Lives off his Uncles back, did you see that shit he made for kiss me a lot ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

my god, he is getting heavy. that jacket button looks like it will put out someones eye in the pit at any moment.
not only is he fat hes wearing clothes that dont fit him.

that is awful all the way around. more tossed that sung.
and the video, geez, i like the professional audience sourced audio.
embarrasing.

If only Sam had an imagination.
He has a steady hand. I'll give him that.

I like how everyone except Jesse gets to switch instruments.

The Morrissey's don't like you to have your own opinion that's why. They're not animal friendly. They live in luxury. They travel all over the planet with a terrible carbon footprint. They chop down pine trees for Christmas ( how planet friendly is that ? )

Anything this wannabe lad does turns to piss ! Lives off his Uncles back, did you see that shit he made for kiss me a lot ?

Anger issues. Needs help. Just ignore.

So, I might be in the minority (and I DO understand the backlash, given the importance of "Speedway"), but I actually like Gustavo doing the closing vocals, having seen it in the current arrangement live 4 times, and now with the video. Maybe it's just that it's different.

That's all. Oh, and is Boz really playing the drums all by himself, or is there a backing track helping him out? I've wondered this for a few weeks now.

So, I might be in the minority (and I DO understand the backlash, given the importance of "Speedway"), but I actually like Gustavo doing the closing vocals, having seen it in the current arrangement live 4 times, and now with the video. Maybe it's just that it's different.

That's all. Oh, and is Boz really playing the drums all by himself, or is there a backing track helping him out? I've wondered this for a few weeks now.
It's definitely all Boz. What he plays is a very simplified version of what is played on the recording and live by Matt.

I did Benny... yes... and I see the living off the Uncles Back... but it's better than you paying for Sam Easy Taker's Dole correct...?

Especially for you Benny... http://www.fathead-movie.com/index.php/2014/08/15/a-vegetarian-diet-will-make-you-sick-and-crazy/

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom