Special Remix For Y'all!

rogdef

Here's a brand new re-edit of "The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils". I thought the original was a bit drawn out (although I do like it) and wondered what it'd sound like as a shorter, heavier version. You can download the new mix below. Pass it around and ENJOY!

The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils [qonox blade-in-the-soap mix]
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d5nujt

That is really odd.

Compelling, but odd.

Thanks

hey Rogdef... I am listening to this right now... almost finished - and it wont come as a relief ;) :p
this is good...
nice job.
(of course you had some incredible stuff to work with... i love the original as well... but i think this might just go on a car playlist of mine!)

Pretty good

Downloading it now thanks - I'm looking forward to listening to it greatly...

Thanks!

hey Rogdef... I am listening to this right now... almost finished - and it wont come as a relief ;) :p
this is good...
nice job.
(of course you had some incredible stuff to work with... i love the original as well... but i think this might just go on a car playlist of mine!)

That's quite a compliment! Thanks. Do you think the vocals were mixed a bit low? They sounded fine through my speakers, but a little low through the headphones. Anyway, it's a nice alternative to the album version, which, at 11 minutes, is a bold way to open a Moz album!

That's quite a compliment! Thanks. Do you think the vocals were mixed a bit low? They sounded fine through my speakers, but a little low through the headphones. Anyway, it's a nice alternative to the album version, which, at 11 minutes, is a bold way to open a Moz album!

The vocals sound quite good through my speakers. Its funny you just wrote this now... I am listening to it and have been for the past 30 minutes or so.

I happen to love the original. For me, that opening was perhaps bold, but a risk well taken and won hands down. Its always been one of my favorite Morrissey songs and hands down my fav from the album.

However, your version is an excellent alternative that I will use depending on my mood. I love it. In fact I have played it many times since downloading it and its number one on my most played list this week... and I think it may remain there for a few weeks at least.

I have listened to the other version so many times that this is in fact a welcome remix and I am not sure you could have done a better job with it.

Again, nice work... keep it up!

The vocals sound quite good through my speakers. Its funny you just wrote this now... I am listening to it and have been for the past 30 minutes or so.

I happen to love the original. For me, that opening was perhaps bold, but a risk well taken and won hands down. Its always been one of my favorite Morrissey songs and hands down my fav from the album.

However, your version is an excellent alternative that I will use depending on my mood. I love it. In fact I have played it many times since downloading it and its number one on my most played list this week... and I think it may remain there for a few weeks at least.

I have listened to the other version so many times that this is in fact a welcome remix and I am not sure you could have done a better job with it.

Again, nice work... keep it up!

Wow, I am so glad you like it that much! I happen to be fond of it too, but I thought I was just being biased! :) I have other Moz "remixes" if you want to hear them, although you may have heard them already since I posted them here about a year ago.

Nice work! I do like that song but I find it ironic that he sings "To be finished would be a relief" because by the end of the original version, I am thinking the same thing. Your version is very nice though and listenable. :)

damn,when I click on the Url [ a minute ago] my DL prog, said the file
doesn't exist

is it expired, or have other people trouble also?

I use Download Accelarator Plus [DAP]

edit;
thanks a lot for posting this remix, sorry that I can't write anything about
the qaulity

Last edited:
damn,when I click on the Url [ a minute ago] my DL prog, said the file
doesn't exist

is it expired, or have other people trouble also?

I use Download Accelarator Plus [DAP]

edit;
thanks a lot for posting this remix, sorry that I can't write anything about
the qaulity

Hi there celibate, It worked fine for me, with sendspace you have to check back on occasion, however I have done a yousendit link for you. Hope that works ok.
http://download.yousendit.com/08FA9B88584DAC4C

also I am sure there will be some people who have not heard your remixes Rog and would love to hear them, thanks.

I like it too.
Can i ask you how you did it?
Which software etc?
Thanks

Wow, I am so glad you like it that much! I happen to be fond of it too, but I thought I was just being biased! :) I have other Moz "remixes" if you want to hear them, although you may have heard them already since I posted them here about a year ago.

:) oh yes yes... post away post away... i don't have them - cool.... :D

Very well done, rogdef. :) Teachers is probably my second-favorite Morrissey song, and I always adored every little touch in the epic 11-minute arrangements. So you could interpret that to mean I had my reservations about this treasured song being in anyway "edited", but I think you did a fine job with it. And it sounds very professional, if I had never heard the original mix I wouldn't guess it was remixed by a fan. :)

Back
Top Bottom