Southpaw Grammar/Maladjusted reissues

According to an annoymous poster it's somewhere in King's Cross.
The homeless shelter 'Alone in London' has been gone now.

See passionsjustlikemine for a couple of more info...
Cheers Moz

yep, there are two Southpaws.
Standard Edition and Ecolbook Edition

SDC10150.jpg

Where did you get the standard edition from? There doesn't seem to be any on Amazon UK

See passionsjustlikemine for a couple of more info...
Cheers Moz

:confused:

I live in London, King's Cross is 15 minutes by bus.

'Cover photo taken by Pat Pope in front of the Alone in London hostel on the corner of Kings Cross and St. Pancras road.'

If you look up London A to Z, you don't find St Pancras Road (you find St Pancras Way or Pancras Road).
Both end of King's Cross Road is not connect to Pancras Road.

Unfortunately passionsjustlikemine.com's info is not accurate.

If you look up London A to Z, you don't find St Pancras Road (you find St Pancras Way or Pancras Road). Both end of King's Cross Road is not connect to Pancras Road.

I got that info from No Allegiances who designed the album. If anyone has better, I'll make the correction.

Stephane

:confused:

I live in London, King's Cross is 15 minutes by bus.

'Cover photo taken by Pat Pope in front of the Alone in London hostel on the corner of Kings Cross and St. Pancras road.'

If you look up London A to Z, you don't find St Pancras Road (you find St Pancras Way or Pancras Road).
Both end of King's Cross Road is not connect to Pancras Road.

I will have a trip up there in the next couple of days and have a butchers.

I would LOVE that album cover for me wall? Will it be released on vinal, in cas I can't get a poster.

I will have a trip up there in the next couple of days and have a butchers.

I would LOVE that album cover for me wall? Will it be released on vinal, in cas I can't get a poster.

I just saw one of the photos in the album, quite sure that it's taken King's Cross Road which leads to Pentonville Road.
I can see the bus stop which is still in there.

Just few years ago I saw a guy who was sniffing the glue in there in broad daylight. :eek:

You should go to Collier Street N1, just few yards away from King's Cross Road where Rough Trade had an office in 80s.

I just saw one of the photos in the album, quite sure that it's taken King's Cross Road which leads to Pentonville Road.
I can see the bus stop which is still in there.

Just few years ago I saw a guy who was sniffing the glue in there in broad daylight. :eek:

You should go to Collier Street N1, just few yards away from King's Cross Road where Rough Trade had an office in 80s.

Is it the next road down from grays inn road? Birkenhead Rd?

Having listened to both new releases a couple of times, I find them rather enjoyable.

While I prefer Southpaw Grammar out of the two originals, I think the re-jigged/new tracklisting really works for Maladjusted. SG has 4 tracks inserted, 2 of which we were already familiar with, and as many have said, the new positioning of Southpaw in the running order jars quite a bit.

Maladjusted, while having removed 2 tracks and adding several that have all been available previously, is so different that it's like a brand new album. If anything I think I like new tracklising more (massive fan of Roy's Keen though I am :()

The one thing I find hard to get my head round is the swapping round of the last 2 tracks. Satan Rejected My Soul is one of my favourite songs, and even though I've just listened to it a minute earlier, I find myself expecting the thundering intro to crash into life after Sorrow closes: "You think you've won...oh no..."

Try Tony's wholefood place near the corner of Pentonville and Caledonian Road for delicious refreshments. :)

Tags
linernotes southpaw
Back
Top Bottom