South With Morrissey - Hand it over, hand it over, hand it over...

Mr Reynolds

As we are on such an incredible roll of donations this New Year - who will finally send a link for the South With Morrissey long lost film? I know its out there - come on guys...you can do it... :)

Re: South With Morrissey - Hand it over, hand it over, hand it over....

Everyone should just release everything they have, the hoarding thing is just silly. It won't cost them ANY money at all. The kind of people who can afford to buy these things will still pay a fortune for actual physical items. I mean, I saw a record on eBay yesterday going for £930. You can get the cd on Amazon for £0.99.

Give those of us who can't afford it digital copies, and those privileged collectors can pass the items around amongst themselves in return for increasingly extortionate, ridiculous sums of money.

The "ha ha, I have something you don't have!" mentality is just petty.

Rant over!

Ooh this is a goody, won't happen though.

Ooh this is a goody, won't happen though.

Never say never. I thought things like the Hollywood Bowl DVD, the full Wolverhampton pro video, and Kit, wouldn't be released. And yet here we are.

Never say never. I thought things like the Hollywood Bowl DVD, the full Wolverhampton pro video, and Kit, wouldn't be released. And yet here we are.

Especially with the games afoot by certain members...

Back
Top Bottom