FWD.

(Has Barry Devonshire passed!?).

Thank you.
One fabled video less to find.
100% legit folks.
Regards,
FWD.

(Has Barry Devonshire passed!?).
Just downloading now. Beyond grateful. The only real holy grail footage for me now would be anything Tim Broad shot during the '91 Kill Uncle tour.

Was slightly nervous it was going to be some virus that would cause my computer to implode - but downloaded and watched, and it's the genuine article. An enjoyable little piece of missing history - thank you for whoever finally leaked it. :thumb:

Having watched it, it's interesting that it's fairly slight in terms of narrative content - it feels more like a featurette you'd get as a bonus feature on a DVD that a proper full-on documentary. But in a way that's quite refreshing, and it's ncie to just see some tour footage without endless talking heads or fan interviews. It's difficult to see why Morrissey was so determined to stop anyone seeing this back in the day, but I guess he must have his reasons.

If nothing esle, this really deserves to be a headline story on this site - far more than some drivel about 'For Britain'.

I felt like it was more a Sam Esty Rayner effort than a professional one. Still good to see some more casual behind-the-scenes footage.

i loved this tour so much 😎 funny about the plexiglass around the drum kit. nice to see alain on lead though. also GARY.

Hey!! tomorrow I will see it !!!! And I'll thank you FWD and I love the new photo of Moz you put on

I saw two minutes but I must go to sleep tomorrow I wake up early, and I want to see it well awake, but Mexico is not the South. but still thank you thank you thank you FWD

I saw two minutes but I must go to sleep tomorrow I wake up early, and I want to see it well awake, but Mexico is not the South. but still thank you thank you thank you FWD
I did not source this.
A few people had seen it, but 99.9% of the copies in existence were thought gone after all this time - especially after Morrissey's intervention.
It's nothing overwhelmingly brilliant, but it has remained elusive for so long - it's worth a watch just to say you've seen it.
Regards,
FWD.

Maybe not overwhelming, but still some cool footage. That clip of them doing the New York Dolls pose, or the blind girl getting on stage. Great stuff!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom