South With Morrissey (2000) MP4

Update:
New working link courtesy of @Rob32 :

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rob32, and the original uploader. That was truly wonderful to see.
Strange how not much has changed over all these years; fans still adore him, fighting to get up on stage to hug him, and know all the words to his songs, regardless of which part of the world he plays in. Marvellous Moz!

Loved the New York Dolls shot! Also, some interesting insight re. soundchecks and really good to see him so relaxed backstage. The Maladjusted era songs still sound so fresh and I loved the Now my Heart... clip.
Also, how good did he look back then? For some reason I always associated this era with him being out of shape, but the first few minutes of him wandering the streets he looks really toned! :hearteyes:

Just watched it. Though I've always been a little extra fond of the 1998-2003 period, this little nugget of a film made that love even stronger. How fantastic he looked back then. How relaxed he seemed. And those setlists were really terrific.

I may not agree with everything he says, does or writes nowadays, but good lord how I love this man.

Huge thanks to the uploaders.

Just watched it. Though I've always been a little extra fond of the 1998-2003 period, this little nugget of a film made that love even stronger. How fantastic he looked back then. How relaxed he seemed. And those setlists were really terrific.

I may not agree with everything he says, does or writes nowadays, but good lord how I love this man.

Huge thanks to the uploaders.
That black jump-suit. Oh my.

I have a little tear running down my face. 99/00 (Oye Esteban aka Isle of dogs) the first tour where I saw him live and everything seems so loving, Morrissey so warm and close. Very charming and completely in line with his previous back catalogue. Some songs in rearranged acoustic versions (Boxers). A period of transition with a relaxed Morrissey and the "southern" fans went mental. Wonderful.

I'm gonna wait for some kind person to post an upload here that doesn't necessitate me paying a subscription. It's not the 9$ that bothers me. I've had some bad experiences with signing up for file sites. Some of them make it almost impossible to cancel. Then you get sick of trying and forget about it and find out way later you've been charged for all these months. So I'm gonna wait or not see it at all. No big deal.

I'm gonna wait for some kind person to post an upload here that doesn't necessitate me paying a subscription. It's not the 9$ that bothers me. I've had some bad experiences with signing up for file sites. Some of them make it almost impossible to cancel. Then you get sick of trying and forget about it and find out way later you've been charged for all these months. So I'm gonna wait or not see it at all. No big deal.
The second link in the OP and in the thread is free.
Regards,
FWD.

The link works for free - just click the smaller 'download' button on the lower right and it should work like a charm.

Thank you very kindly to all involved in making this available. You are too kind.

I would like to thank the person who uploaded this, with every atom I have. This is one of the very few Smiths Morrissey rare items I have wanted to see
It both disappoints and doesn't disappoint all at once

It would be lovely if some of the more able people whole clean it up, especially the sound.
What we could do as fans is track down the people who made the importance of being moz video and this one and the Tim Board estate and try to get as much unseen footage as possible
It would be great to see the whole M in Elvis suit concert, for instance.
We could make a collection of rare moz footage , like a sprawling film

i pretended it was the year 2000 so i downloaded it to my motorola razor and watched it just fine. thanks!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom