Morrissey Central "SOUTH AMERICA" (April 14, 2023)

Last edited by a moderator:
The last time he played there, didn't he end up with a bad dose of the bum gravy
Such finesse
Bon Appetit Gourmet GIF by Studios 2016

I didn’t mind the cover until I heard him say: you have never been in love until you’ve seen sunlight thrown behind a human bone?

Have any dates been floated for these? . I'm back in USA September to December, could fly down. Anyone know any hotels near the venues I've only been to Mexico and Cuba .
I think no dates nor venues have been floated yet. For what is worth he always plays at the Movistar Arena in Santiago (Chile).

I know an attractive and distinguished Brazilian woman 50+ who goes to the Morrissey concert because she is vegan and Morrissey is an animal rights activist. Musicians in the band are not really known to her.

The good, uncritical fans in South and Latin America don't care who is on stage next to Morrissey. The main thing is, that the Lord & Saviour sings and speaks to them. An ideal audience and a good opportunity for licking wounds again.

Your comment is very xenophobic, hm?

Well, apparently Costa Rica is the one stop in Central America. I'll be there with my daughter!

The last time he played there, didn't he end up with a bad dose of the bum gravy?

That’s the best description I’ve heard of the current state of his career at this point, bum gravy.

Well, apparently Costa Rica is the one stop in Central America. I'll be there with my daughter!
Costa Rica is a lovely place, and it surely has a nice theater in San Jos, built in the late 19 th century. It would be great if he played there. Costa Rica also hosts a bunch of retired Americans.

Will consider a trip for these. Does anyone know how quickly / if concerts are like to sell out in Latin America?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom