Morrissey Central "SOUTH AMERICA" (April 14, 2023)

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget Thackeray - Moz is in pure Dickens mode: ‘the best of times/the worst of times’

Is this the band lineup who are going to be playing with him on this tour?

"Morrissey will tour Central and South America.."

I would check there's a backing band before buying a ticket.

The good, uncritical fans in South and Latin America don't care who is on stage next to Morrissey. The main thing is, that the Lord & Saviour sings and speaks to them. An ideal audience and a good opportunity for licking wounds again.

The good, uncritical fans in South and Latin America don't care who is on stage next to Morrissey. The main thing is, that the Lord & Saviour sings and speaks to them. An ideal audience and a good opportunity for licking wounds again.
Why so patronizing? Feeling superior as a German?

Besides he’s going to the UK, Israel and Ireland first. How would you characterize those audiences?

Phrancly & openly, you don't know what you're talking about, really.

Brazil.

Morrissey will tour Central and South America during September and October of this year. Full dates will be announced shortly.

Related item:

Have any dates been floated for these? . I'm back in USA September to December, could fly down. Anyone know any hotels near the venues I've only been to Mexico and Cuba .

This is true I expect . then again most of us don't care too much in Europe or the USA . It's really only about M.
It's just nice to know the band is fire . Which the new band was .
Hopefully this new woman will add talent She is very good so I am hopeful .

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom