Source of the spoken word samples in "I know its gonna happen someday"?

sistasheila

tjekket
who is that woman who sang the song with the lines "..just like me" ??? ( which can be heard in the intro of "i know its gónna happen someday"song?
i love her voice and would love to know who is it...

well the german sample of course I recognize..the radio dj metioned heiner mueller who is a dramatist and writer(which I only know because of his work with einstuerzende neubauten)
and he can also be heard talking about" that young people are more open to new ideas than old ones"
I always wondered if he actually did talk about the work with "neubauten", with whom he worked with in the early 90ties?...For me its quite interesting to hear him ina a morrissey song because I once was very much into neubauten but more into the (strange,noisy)music and the live experience-(quite impressive that you can make music with EVERYTHING) than the words cause the lyrics are quite intricate . And of course my mum did immediately leave my room as soon as put on this music..:)

Im my opion the greatest songs of all time are quite simple in terms of diction and because of that the most touching cause you can relate to it!

but i zone out..sorry...

so does anyone know if he actually talks about his work with neubauten? and who is that girl that sang so beautifully ?
And that idea of bringing radio voices into the song was surely Morrissey´s idea-I guess?...
(he was the one who takes his sound effect
records with him which got used in quite a few smiths and his solo songs...)

Another sing I always wondered about: The "unknown cocteau model" from the Hatful of hollow Cover looks a lot like the former drummer of Einstürzende Neubauten :"Mufti" F.M Einheit...didnt he?

My memory might be failing, but didn't either Boz or Alain say that they actually did spin the dial and capture what you hear as is (ie. it's not an artificially produced radio effect)?

Back
Top Bottom