Soundboard audio for 2015 (docinwestchester, wilterri, Irreg Reg, FWD...help?)

S

Skylarker

I have Santiago and Hammersmith...but the Hammersmith date says 9-21, which is, I guess, the Eventim Apollo date? Admittedly I've been a little behind on collecting soundboard audio from this tour. Anyone care to provide a list of soundboard boots from the 2015 shows? I know there's at least one or two more that I've not grabbed. Video with soundboard audio would also be included in this request. Thanks in advance.

I don't keep track of all soundboard recordings by any means, but I think the 2 Santiago gigs are available (11/11 and 14/11) and so is at least one of the 2 Hammersmith Apollo (aka Eventim Apollo) gigs, via audio rip of Sam Esty Rayner's youtube video (21/09).

I don't keep track of all soundboard recordings by any means, but I think the 2 Santiago gigs are available (11/11 and 14/11) and so is at least one of the 2 Hammersmith Apollo (aka Eventim Apollo) gigs, via audio rip of Sam Esty Rayner's youtube video (21/09).

Thanks for your input, and for explaining that the Hammersmith and The Eventim Apollo were the same venue.

The concert on December 29 was broadcasted by Sirius, so I guess it is soundboard. It is available for download at Smithstorrent

Morrissey
December 29, 2015
The Masonic
San Francisco, CA

Four SBD's as above.

Back
Top Bottom