Sorry to interrupt the Spencergate inquisition, but is anyone in the least bit concerned about......

W

well

the fact that in a 1995 interview, Morrissey said he would like John Betjeman reciting A Child Ill to be played at his funeral, and it's being played on this tour, coupled with that alarming comment "Please remember that whatever happens in the future with my cowardly heart, I love you very much!". Also, possibly, the so-called coffin poses.

Re: Sorry to interrupt the Spencergate inquisition, but is anyone in the least bit concerned about..

Are u implying that he want to die already or is gonna?

Re: Sorry to interrupt the Spencergate inquisition, but is anyone in the least bit concerned about..

Mr . Proper?

I wouldn't go that far, I thought maybe more along the lines of farewell tour rather than funeral tour. I really don't think Mozzer would be so crass as to do coffin-poses (don't ask me what that means, I didn't see it) if he had plans of that nature.
It was probably nothing, but still, it makes you think. Very sad to even consider.

Re: Don't worry, little lamb

He's playing new songs,
he's touring,
he's doing TV,
he's doing radio
he's negotiating for a record deal!!!

This is far from a definition of "at death's door" or even hanging up his microphone. Morrissey really doesn't know anything else other than writing songs, recording, touring and designing record sleeves.

> I wouldn't go that far, I thought maybe more along the lines of farewell
> tour rather than funeral tour. I really don't think Mozzer would be so
> crass as to do coffin-poses (don't ask me what that means, I didn't see
> it) if he had plans of that nature.
> It was probably nothing, but still, it makes you think. Very sad to even
> consider.

> the fact that in a 1995 interview, Morrissey said he would like John
> Betjeman reciting A Child Ill to be played at his funeral, and it's being
> played on this tour, coupled with that alarming comment "Please
> remember that whatever happens in the future with my cowardly heart, I
> love you very much!". Also, possibly, the so-called coffin poses.

Oh my Goodness! Moz involved in a kind of Beatles and Paul Mcartney death yarn!
Just in case no one remembers it(or cares) it was to do with Macca and the Abbey Road album.

Rumours abounded that Macca had died in a car crash just before the album was released.

The album cover featured a bare-footed Macca and features a car with the number plate of PM 26(he would have been 26 on his next birthday). Also pictured on the famous cover was a funeral car. All very tame stuff really

Personally I see Moz living to a ripe old age but I DO think this will be his last tour.

See you all in London

> The album cover featured a bare-footed Macca and features a car with the
> number plate of PM 26(he would have been 26 on his next birthday). Also
> pictured on the famous cover was a funeral car. All very tame stuff really

sorry to cast showers...

but i'm looking at "Abbey Road" right now, & i see no clear funeral car, & the liscence plate reads: "LMW 28IF"

> sorry to cast showers...

> but i'm looking at "Abbey Road" right now, & i see no clear
> funeral car, & the liscence plate reads: "LMW 28IF"

No honestly not at all. I am doing it from memory. I think the car is a black"maria".Used for carting away bodies etc.It is not a herse. Jet black,longer than a normal car.The 28 must have been Mcartneys age on his next birthday.
I am no a huge Beatles fan but there are other "tell-tale" signs on the cover as well...apparently.

THAT would certainly lend a new meaning to "The First of the Gang to Die," wouldn't it?

Cheers,

Jamie

> I wouldn't go that far, I thought maybe more along the lines of farewell
> tour rather than funeral tour. I really don't think Mozzer would be so
> crass as to do coffin-poses (don't ask me what that means, I didn't see
> it) if he had plans of that nature.
> It was probably nothing, but still, it makes you think. Very sad to even
> consider.

Yes, and lyrics, when played backwards, that say: Paul is dead, I burried him. I think there was something with a black rose too, where the other Beatles had red ones.

Back
Top Bottom