'Sorry Morrissey, but love is our best weapon against terror'

if shes so against what he is saying why would she start her article with the word sorry,why not Morrissey love is our best weapon against terror.

That 'son of immigrants' line is well worn out at this stage. His parents and many like them came to the UK to build a better life by working. They integrated, although of course many Irish stuck together because that is just human nature to stay with your own, especially after moving to a land that may share the language and general customs but had a history of keeping the Irish down either by starvation or extermination. They didn't arrive in the UK and say 'we reject everything you stand for'. I'm not saying that is the way people are today, but obviously some are like that. Of course the vast majority of people are decent and non violent. But the bad eggs need to be dealt with the second they start acting up. Flying to Syria/Libya should be a red flag. It's not like you're going there to work on your tan.

Reckon Steve's immigrant dream has come true. House in Malibu, hot American wife, I mean "life partner", adoring fans, Dodger season tickets, and a black Mercedes C Class. Good on ya mat!

That 'son of immigrants' line is well worn out at this stage. His parents and many like them came to the UK to build a better life by working. They integrated, although of course many Irish stuck together because that is just human nature to stay with your own, especially after moving to a land that may share the language and general customs but had a history of keeping the Irish down either by starvation or extermination. They didn't arrive in the UK and say 'we reject everything you stand for'. I'm not saying that is the way people are today, but obviously some are like that. Of course the vast majority of people are decent and non violent. But the bad eggs need to be dealt with the second they start acting up. Flying to Syria/Libya should be a red flag. It's not like you're going there to work on your tan.

Apparently it was a red flag though as it's been mentioned he was under scrutiny. What the security forces did after they started looking at him a month ago and the attack I don't know but it was a flagged. I'm kinda curious as to how a person under scrutiny could still carry out an attack and belong to a terrorist network without them knowing or arresting them before hand

...They didn't arrive in the UK and say 'we reject everything you stand for'.

Poor article but that seems a little unfair - we don't know the full circumstances of this guys family life, in terms of his parents' beliefs/behaviour,
Hamid El-Sayed, who worked for the UN on tackling radicalisation and who now works at the University of Manchester, said Abedi had a "really bad relationship" with his family and his parents had tried but failed to keep him on the "right path".

Last edited:
Hahahaha, LOVE is not going to beat an ideology hell bent on destroying you. Shall we send a delegate of homosexuals into Syria or Iraq to meet with ISIS forces with 'hug me' written on their t-shirts and see how that works out?

Here is a peach of a quote from the article: Morrissey, who has made the strange journey from icon to embarrassment, from Manchester to LA, once more reveals he is closer to Nigel Farage then Oscar Wilde.

Ummm she is aware that there are many young radicalised or politically motivated followers of Islam in Britain who would gladly through a poof like Oscar Wilde off a roof or at the very least make homosexuality illegal again, sending him back to the horrors of the type of prison life that inspired The Ballad of Reading Gaol?

If LOVE is your best arm... why not bombing Afghanistan and other places with love, instead of true actual killing bombs?

Morrissey is right. Media thinks people are stupid.

Know what? The embarrassment is yours. He didn't kill anyone. He showed concern and gave his opinion about the state of things in his country. Some people are more concerned about avoiding freedom of speech than about the true attack.

Last edited:
Poor article but that seems a little unfair - we don't know the full circumstances of this guys family life, in terms of his parents' beliefs/behaviour,

They could have formed an idea of their beliefs: a neighbour said he saw his mother 2 or 3 times in ten years and she was covered from head to toes, like his siblings. On the other hand he said he saw him, his father and brothers constantly. That is a clear sign of extremism: unequality of sex and different dress codes for women. That can not be allowed in a western country. One land, one law. They think that, too. I'm done with the topic.

Hahahaha, LOVE is not going to beat an ideology hell bent on destroying you. Shall we send a delegate of homosexuals into Syria or Iraq to meet with ISIS forces with 'hug me' written on their t-shirts and see how that works out?

Here is a peach of a quote from the article: Morrissey, who has made the strange journey from icon to embarrassment, from Manchester to LA, once more reveals he is closer to Nigel Farage then Oscar Wilde.

Ummm she is aware that there are many young radicalised or politically motivated followers of Islam in Britain who would gladly through a poof like Oscar Wilde off a roof or at the very least make homosexuality illegal again, sending him back to the horrors of the type of prison life that inspired The Ballad of Reading Gaol?
You seem to equate love with homosexuality. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

They could have formed an idea of their beliefs: a neighbour said he saw his mother 2 or 3 times in ten years and she was covered from head to toes, like his siblings. On the other hand he said he saw him, his father and brothers constantly. That is a clear sign of extremism: unequality of sex and different dress codes for women. That can not be allowed in a western country. One land, one law. They think that, too. I'm done with the topic.

What law are you referring to? The law that says men and women have to dress exactly the same?

as always.....

VIVA .... LOVE

Put this together with the Breitbart article ( http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw...dmit-islamic-extremism-behind-terror-attacks/) and your position is utterly clear when you get backing from from extreme right wing 'news' sources.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-federalist/
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/breitbart/

You wish. It's black and white thinking. I'm sure they could pick one statement from me and agree with it, doesn't mean that they would agree with every other statement. In fact, I don't think they would agree with this one http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_160613_01

You wish. It's black and white thinking. I'm sure they could pick one statement from me and agree with it, doesn't mean that they would agree with every other statement. In fact, I don't think they would agree with this one http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_160613_01

Hello my ever-returning German Morrissey apologist.

You may not like it at all, you can spin it however you want, but the extreme right-wing websites love Morrissey right now. Whatever you, I or anyone else think, that's what's happening. You may think Morrissey is not a racist, but he sure admires, and is admired by a lot of people who are.

Hello my ever-returning German Morrissey apologist.

You may not like it at all, you can spin it however you want, but the extreme right-wing websites love Morrissey right now. Whatever you, I or anyone else think, that's what's happening. You may think Morrissey is not a racist, but he sure admires, and is admired by a lot of people who are.
And the jihadist murderers of little girls at pop concerts love people like you right now who are acting as apologists for them and attacking those who speak out against their ideology.

Does that make YOU feel uncomfortable?

It should.

I hate the federalist almost as much as I hate the dearly caller

Back
Top Bottom