I Am Not A Dog On A Chain - Jesse
What Kind Of People Live In these Houses? - Jesse
Knockabout World - Jesse
Darling, I Hug A Pillow - Mando
Once I Saw The River Clean - Jesse
The Truth About Ruth - Gustavo
The Secret Of Music - Mando
My Hurling Days Are Done - Jesse

Also Mike Daly mentioned as a composer on some of the tracks as well as keyboardist Roger Manning but no mention of Boz as a composer this time.

I’m excited about Jim Jim falls. I think it’s gonna be a big opener judging by his track two and three sound

No Boz tracks, interesting. Given the 'competition' with Alain back in the day, I wonder if it bothers him.
You'd need a thick skin to work with Moz, so I'd say nuclear fallout wouldn't bother Boz at this stage. Pity to see there are no Boz songs on it. Nothing since Ringleader even comes near the majesty of Jack The Ripper or Now My Heart Is Full, even though Boz wrote songs for later albums such as WPINOYB.

How I long for the days of albums of Boorer and Whyte compositions.
100%. Moz should write a follow up autobiography called 'Talent Lost', focusing on the great songwriters he chucked away down through the years: Stephen Street, Vini Reilly, Alain, etc. I guess losing personnel is inevitable with such a long lasting career but some of those breakups were avoidable (surely?). Not to mention Gary Day and Spencer Cobrin. I loved Woodie Taylor's work on Vauxhall.

100%. Moz should write a follow up autobiography called 'Talent Lost', focusing on the great songwriters he chucked away down through the years: Stephen Street, Vini Reilly, Alain, etc. I guess losing personnel is inevitable with such a long lasting career but some of those breakups were avoidable (surely?). Not to mention Gary Day and Spencer Cobrin. I loved Woodie Taylor's work on Vauxhall.

:crazy:

o yes totally great..:lbf:
none have anything going without a Moz:lbf:
AlainT specially is killing with his world tour.:crazy:

It's hard to imagine that any of the current band have a future beyond Morrissey. Matt Walker will probably find session work, but the rest? They're just unremarkable, they don't stand out.

Mando has played with several other bands before joining Morrissey - I actually saw him with the Breeders - so he could do that again. Gustavo plans many instruments and could be attractive from that perspective. Even Jesse will find work as a session musician, but it will be a step back for him after 15+ years with Morrissey. Boz is the luckiest onéreux: he can probably retire and just focus on his record shop.

Plus the world is full of talented songwriters who would have killed for the chance to work with Morrissey in his prime. Who knows how many offers he might have rejected over the years?

Plus the world is full of talented songwriters who would have killed for the chance to work with Morrissey in his prime. Who knows how many offers he might have rejected over the years?

Having watched that recent thread with the interview with Alain Whyte, it was clear that he'd love to get back to writing with Moz.
Not sure that's going to happen anytime soon though, as that ship may have sailed.

He turned down Richard Hawley as guitarist, and of course Hawley became a great songwriter (and singer). Imagine Moz singing this!

I would love a complete list of every Moz song co-written by Jesse. Does anyone know if such a thing is readily available?

You have killed me
The youngest was the most loved
In the future when all’s well
On the streets I ran
I just want to see the boy happy
All you need is me
Sorry doesn’t help
I’m ok by myself
I’m not a man
The bullfighter dies
Kiss me a lot smiler with knife
Kick the bride down the isle
I bury the living
When you open your legs
If you don’t like me done look at me
I knew I was next
Children in pieces

songs with Jesse

I would love a complete list of every Moz song co-written by Jesse. Does anyone know if such a thing is readily available?
This is what I could find, may miss a b-side.

All You Need Is Me
Children in Pieces
Forgive Someone
In The Future When All’s Well
If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me
I Bury the Living
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
I Knew I Was Next
I’m Not a Man
I’m OK By Myself
Kick the Bride Down the Aisle
Kiss Me a Lot
On The Streets I Ran
Smiler With Knife
Sorry Doesn’t Help
The Bullfighter Dies
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
When You Open Your Legs
You Have Killed Me

This is what I could find, may miss a b-side.

All You Need Is Me
Children in Pieces
Forgive Someone
In The Future When All’s Well
If You Don’t Like Me, Don’t Look At Me
I Bury the Living
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
I Knew I Was Next
I’m Not a Man
I’m OK By Myself
Kick the Bride Down the Aisle
Kiss Me a Lot