Morrissey Central "SONGS YOU’LL NEVER HEAR ON BRITISH RADIO" (May 9, 2023)

That you, Morrissey?

Sad Freddie Mercury GIF by Queen

I'd have thought you might have had more affinity with 'Because of my poor education'...
wow,because of my poor education i have quite a lot of money.

I’m fail to see the connection to Comedians with that list mate 🤣
is there any good comedians anymore and yet everybody and their granny is a comedian these days.
another thing you see is comedians becoming actors but you never see an actor becoming a comedian.

another thing you see is comedians becoming actors but you never see an actor becoming a comedian.
It's great when rock stars become DJs, but rock stars becoming actors is the worst.

Edit: Silly sweeping statement really, some of my favourite films are full of them.

TwoLaneBlacktop.jpg

Last edited:
Morrissey needs to focus on the emerging Tik Tok market rather than British radio.
Tik Tok is absolutely the primary way music is spread to the younger generation these days. So, therefore, Moz is screwed.
That said, my oldest son (16) has gotten very interested in the Smiths lately and when I asked him how he heard about them that was where. So at least there's that.

Tik Tok is absolutely the primary way music is spread to the younger generation these days. So, therefore, Moz is screwed.

That said, my oldest son (16) has gotten very interested in the Smiths lately and when I asked him how he heard about them that was where. So at least there's that.

One would think he first heard about The Smiths through you, his dad. Are you saying Tik Tok has a bigger influence on him?

All's well, say BBC scum?

Sometimes one senses Meh-Morrissey would prefer to be over on this side of the
road blocks and fire, barb wire upon barb wire
being his own biggest fan!

This unofficial video for All The Lazy Dykes is pleasing too

There are many great songs on California Son, but It’s Over has to be the best song on the album. With Orbison being such a great singer, Moz somehow managed to make that amazing cover 😍

The xenophobia and intolerance aspect of Moz I think would appeal to Old Guy Country and Grampa Nugey.
Sadly i think there is an element of truth in that. Certain people will pick up on stuff they have read or heard he said and come to a certain conclusion about him, when he was talking about bloody For Britain he was bound to get brain dead wankers in his corner.

They're like a rash. I don't care about them at all but they are certainly annoying and hard to ignore.

stop watching the news! (reading media, etc) ;)

btw, Wedding Bell Blues, great song, & one of Morrissey’s best covers.

Shame is the Name. Now I remember what the worst Morrissey song of all time is!!

None of listen to the radio anymore Morrissey. We don't care about chart positions or airplay. We care about new music seeing the light of day that seems to now be held hostage by your stubborn reluctance to pivot and adapt to the new way of doing things. The truth will set you free.

Without your music, the world dies...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom