Will Never Marry
Boxers
Asleep
Pretty Girls Make Graves
Suffer Little Children
Sweet And Tender Hooligan
Well I Wonder
Is It Really So Strange?

Sorry mate, November Spawned a Monster is the second most played song on live after First of the Gang to Die.

Meat is Murder is the most played Smiths song in his solo career.

Asleep, Suffer Little Children and Well I Wonder are too personal, Morrissey doesn't feel like playing them on live, I suppose.

I agree that Morrissey should play Boxers more often on live.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=80177

(Johan, would be appreciate the updates please!! :) )

Last edited:
i'd really like to hear y.t.o.for me fatty. has he played that in the last 5 years?
i cant remember.

also 'maladjusted' would be amazing. i'd like to see the band give that bad boy a whirl.

Sorry mate, November Spawned a Monster is the second most played song on live after First of the Gang to Die.

Meat is Murder is the most played Smiths song in his solo career.

Asleep, Suffer Little Children and Well I Wonder are too personal, Morrissey doesn't feel like playing them on live, I suppose.

I agree that Morrissey should play Boxers more often on live.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=80177

(Johan, would be appreciate the updates please!! :) )

according to stephanies site shoplifters is the most played smiths song by morrissey , meat is murder is 2nd

according to stephane's site shoplifters is the most played smiths song by morrissey , meat is murder is 2nd

Thanks for the correction.
Can you provide the link of Stephane's site where gives the info?

Last edited:
There seems to be a spate of artists doing 'classic albums' in performance. Lou Reed is doing 'Berlin', Blondie 'Parallel Lines' and Brian Wilson 'Pet Sounds' etc. I wonder if Morrissey will follow suit and do an unabridged complete performance of 'The Queen Is Dead'? That would be grand. Possibly when Her Majesty pops her clogs it could become a reality? Not that I'm wishing our Dear Sovereign a hasty departure, mind...

"Asleep, Suffer Little Children and Well I Wonder are too personal, Morrissey doesn't feel like playing them on live, I suppose."

i don't agree...
most of his songs are very personal

I'd love to hear "Pashernate Love" live. I think it was only played live once, possibly in the U.S. No doubt someone eminently more qualified than I can confirm this. I seem to recall seeing a bad quality video of it ages ago. I'm a sucker for the old glam rock sound...

"Come Back To Camden" more than anything though.

Last edited:
Rubber ring

hand in glove

there is a light

Tags
favorite underrated
Back
Top Bottom