songs Moz should play live more often!

Hearing Late Night, Maudlin Street sandwiched inbetween Picadilly Palare and Reel Around The Fountain would most likely result in my heart exploding in my chest.

My data is slightly out of date, will be updated soon.

Ok, cool...I think How Soon Is Now stands at 207 whereas Shoplifters is 131 and Meat is Murder is 122.

Honestly, the amount of times I have seen HSIN live feels like I have been at all 207. It is getting tiring now which is sad as it is one of the best songs...EVER!

My top 5 PLAY MORE is:

- Will Never Marry
- Roy's Keen (see Skinner...someone does agree!)
- Certain People I Know
- He Knows I'd Love To See Him
- Late Night, Maudlin Street.

Love PTxx.

Piccadilly Palare
There Is A Light
Yes, I Am Blind
National Front Disco
Jack The Ripper
Alma Matters
Now My Heart Is Full
Speedway
I Like You
King Leer
Everyday Is Like Sunday

Hearing Late Night, Maudlin Street sandwiched inbetween Picadilly Palare and Reel Around The Fountain would most likely result in my heart exploding in my chest.

Yeah me too.

And someone mentioned Spring Heeled Jim. I bet that would be a fantastic rocking song with the na na na's at the end? Whew.

still ill

:guitar: Well....when Moz does return to the US I would like the hear.....in no particular order...

1. Shelia Take a Bow
2. I Started Something I Couldn't Finish
3. Friday Mourning
4. Alsatian Cousin
5. Girl Least Likely to
6. Will Never Marry
7. Our Frank
8. Glamorous Glue
9. Speedway
10. The Operation
11. Maladjusted
12. Trouble Loves Me
13. Come Back to Camden
14. The Father Who Must Be Killed
15. Mute Witness
16. Have-A-Go Merchant
17. I Know it's Over
18. This Night has opened My Eyes
19. Life is a Pigsty
20. London

There's my proposed set-list for the Hammerstein Ballroom in later 2008, early 2009.....hopefully.....he will return... :D

Speedway should be played more often as it is such a powerful song.

Anything from Kill Uncle which he seems to overlook on a regular basis. ( I think Mute Mitness would make a great concert opener )

I would like to hear Sheila Take a Bow for the first time live - Never played at Smiths or Morrissey concert as far as I can see along with I know its over.

I would also like him to bring back Suedehead, Interesting Drug and We hate it when our friends become succesful.

I think it is time to drop FOTGTD, IBEH and HSIN, Bores which have been played to death during the last 6 years.

My Ideal set would be Mute Witness/Playboys/Suedehead/Sheila take a bow/We hate it/Will never marry/Nobody loves us/All you need is me/Meat is murder/Billy budd/Everyday is like Sunday/Pigsty/ Disappointed/ Paint a vulgar picture/I know its over/Satan rejected my soul/ Ouji Board /Speedway // Interesting Drug

Interlude!:sweet:

or songs he had never played like the gorgeous lifeguard sleeping girl drowning
yes, it is, and that would be amazing!

yes to Speedway, too:cool:

edit: Truly Truly Truly has a good idea, too;)

Last edited:

Yes, yes, yes.

Add (in no particular order):

Trouble Loves Me
Come Back to Camden
This Charming Man
Suffer Little Children
Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning
My Dearest Love
Whatever Happens, I Love You
Yes I am Blind

and most of all:

Nobody Loves Us

What a night that would be...

Add in The Headmaster Ritual and I'd need medical attention. :p

Tags
favorite underrated
Back
Top Bottom