Songs Morrissey should cover

the theme from ARE YOU BRING SERVED just for a laugh.bryan ferrys WHICH WAY TO TURN,slow n moving.

the theme from ARE YOU BRING SERVED just for a laugh.bryan ferrys WHICH WAY TO TURN,slow n moving.

Are You Being Served has almost Monty Python-like status for me. Love that show. The theme'd make a great intro bit during the snippets he uses pre-show.

Is New Ham Shire in "the uk"? What's are you being served and monty python?

I reckon Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy should bring "Sugar Town" out of the bedroom and on to the stage as a duet. Talk about hot and steamy. Reckon it would be top mental!

KENMARE ignore Aztec coz its the same boring pish every time he posts on here.the thought police would have are you being served,on the buses,love thy neighbour,rising damp banned now,the world was a different place in those days.i still love those shows.

Almost Hard You Singh by Mick Jagger

mick-jagger_7097218-432x625.jpeg

'Bohemian Rhapsody'. Complete with the operatic bit in the middle.

Make it easy on yourself,
Or,
My ship is coming in. :)
From the Walker Brothers.

Shout at the Devil. Anything by Motley Crue, really.
(Or maybe, just play one or two of the new songs that are said to be finished.)

In general it'd be nice to see morrissey cover something more modern for a change

Make it easy on yourself,
Or,
My ship is coming in. :)
From the Walker Brothers.
I haven't thought of the Walker Brothers in years. I would suggest "The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore" but I like your suggestions better (and I'd keep picturing Alan Rickman singing "the sun.." anyway)

(Or maybe, just play one or two of the new songs that are said to be finished.)
That'd be great. I was in Boston when he debuted (I think?) Kick the Bride.
Or yeah, Boz could dress up like one of Motley Crue. Either way.

That'd be great. I was in Boston when he debuted (I think?) Kick the Bride.
Or yeah, Boz could dress up like one of Motley Crue. Either way.
Oh Gawd. I was in attendance for one of the "Gaynor Tension" shows. I was pretty f***ing embarrassed for Boz.

Back
Top Bottom