Songs about Jake

CG - Can you?!

God - people who want real answers about Jake are going to be pissed off when they read all of this!

Oh well, no one really knows anything anyway, so they won't find answers here. Just Moustaches and gay men trapped in womens bodies.

Oh for christs sake, your sister always have to follow me everywhere!

Last edited by a moderator:
I find your sister curiously hot.

People are never happy. Haven't I told them about the Operation? What more could they possibly want? Dr Carter singing "We're really missing you and you've only just gone" realizing that the defibrillator didn't do the job? :confused:

Stick to bearded ladies guys. Night!

I find your sister curiously hot.

People are never happy. Haven't I told them about the Operation? What more could they possibly want? Dr Carter singing "We're really missing you and you've only just gone" realizing that the defibrillator didn't do the job? :confused:

Stick to bearded ladies guys. Night!

Yeah - she's always been the 'pretty' one :tears:

She gets all the guy's - like DAVIE.

Well what can I do? The 'tasche is gonna be Immac'd off tomorrow morning and I shall go out into the world as an ordinary, bare-lipped laydee.

Farewell...

Yeah - she's always been the 'pretty' one :tears:

She gets all the guy's - like DAVIE.

Well what can I do? The 'tasche is gonna be Immac'd off tomorrow morning and I shall go out into the world as an ordinary, bare-lipped laydee.

Farewell...

EHHH? :sick:

I'm in!

Hopefully he'll be impressed with the dali-style 'tasche I am currently sporting.

I'm still a laydee though. That's me in green (sporting my previous favoured 'tasche - the 'einstein').

article-1015586-0360F74C0000044D-61_233x364_popup.jpg

There is nothing remotely dali-ean about his moustache

So-Low? Definitely.

He looks as gay as a goose

Morrissey looks so f***ing good in those coats, I can't remember the bloody name of them, it's not a pea coat. The type Jose Mourihno wears

Morrissey looks so f***ing good in those coats, I can't remember the bloody name of them, it's not a pea coat. The type Jose Mourihno wears

Like a Crombie coat?

Fancy rain coat?

Fancy rain coat?

Ah, I'd love a fancy winter's coat, long, dark and warmmmmmm.

Believe it or not I saw a goateed lady last year. Definately a Lady, (in her 50's) and a well groomed goatee. Because she had quite masculine features it suited her.
Sorry, too polite to take a picture.

were you there yourself and did shot the pics?waiting hours/ days in line...how brave-some of them were held at a time when it was still cold outside( 94 in the UK) werent they?
too bad he doesnt do any instores anymore..well maybe when the book come out...

Yes, 1994! Good times.

Yes, 1994! Good times.
do tell about it! curious.. and if you shot pics.., unseen pics are always welcomed!

The fact that the interview was conducted by a close friend of Morrissey's (Bracewell) says it all to me
i agree. i gree yes though he was often miquotred by journalists but that such a close friend like brace well (longterm husband/boyfriend of linder)wouldnt make a quote like that up.

oh raphael conc your q on the first site of this thread its from uncut 1998.

Last edited:
How about some examples of what looks gay, bi, and very straight? It would make a nice thread in the Pigsty. Really, you seem to be aware of the concept of dressing up in a somewhat fetishistic way and I am surprised you would make comments like that. I laughed though.

Good answer Dave...

Like a Crombie coat?

Aaaah thanks ever so much, all I could think of was a word beginning with c. Aaaah so divine

Back
Top Bottom