Songs about Jake

I forgot to say, good sign work Silke. You're going to put me out of business. :p Personally I would've gone alchemical sun sign of completion on that one but considering the conversation I like your angle better.

The fact that the interview was conducted by a close friend of Morrissey's (Bracewell) says it all to me

Actually, it was the omniscient Mr Bracewell who tipped Kewps about the Operation.

picture.php

WATCH OUT HERE I COME

...It was indeed about a Mr Burns but old Mr Bracewell got the first name wrong. (Otherwise, he's a very reliable source of information.) (No, honest!) :)

As Montgomery once said , "Sometimes, my friends, yes sometimes, it's enough just to be." (Hat.)

Actually, it was the omniscient Mr Bracewell who tipped Kewps about the Operation.

picture.php

WATCH OUT HERE I COME

...It was indeed about a Mr Burns but old Mr Bracewell got the first name wrong. (Otherwise, he's a very reliable source of information.) (No, honest!) :)

As Montgomery once said , "Sometimes, my friends, yes sometimes, it's enough just to be." (Hat.)

What are you on about? Michael accidently said jake or something?

Sometimes it's difficult for me to turn on the symbols machine when the image I have to work with reminds me of my lament, that I was born the wrong sex. I am a gay man trapped in a woman's body. I can't explain it but it's just the way it is. :o I'm also banking on the hope that Morrissey is a lesbian trapped in a man's body. :thumb:

Me too! I was thinking that to myself the other night when I was listening to Erasure's Greatest Hits. Sadly - I am not joking - *waits for the piss taking to begin*

Apart from self-humiliation I don't really have much else to add to this thread. Except that whenever I read that Morrissey quote about him having had a relationship that opened up a crucial part of himself, I genuinely always just thought he meant emotionally. You know like as you get older, you sort of loosen up a little and know you can be more open to things whilst still being yourself and not compromising. I don't think I really expressed what I meant very well there, but I'm tired, sorry.

Oh - and also I think the symbolic interpretations are interesting - but face it, they're just being good typographers and centrally aligning the text! :D

What are you on about? Michael accidently said jake or something?

Ahem. K folks, can someone google a pic of that Jake Burns? I have to go find a lamppost.

:)confused: Michael wrote a song about Jake? Was it "PYT" or "Leave me alone"? You're confusing me, Scarlet.)

Me too! I was thinking that to myself the other night when I was listening to Erasure's Greatest Hits. Sadly - I am not joking - *waits for the piss taking to begin*

Apart from self-humiliation I don't really have much else to add to this thread. Except that whenever I read that Morrissey quote about him having had a relationship that opened up a crucial part of himself, I genuinely always just thought he meant emotionally. You know like as you get older, you sort of loosen up a little and know you can be more open to things whilst still being yourself and not compromising. I don't think I really expressed what I meant very well there, but I'm tired, sorry.

Oh - and also I think the symbolic interpretations are interesting - but face it, they're just being good typographers and centrally aligning the text! :D

Some of the clearest signs are born from adhering to classic design principles. :thumb:

And as for the lesbian thing? It's sooooooo weird. I'm attracted to effeminate men who can also turn on their inner lesbian butch and be strong and powerful...with a lisp. It's like the perfect mixup of man and woman without the person having to fall perfectly in line with classic male/female gender roles.

Ahem. K folks, can someone google a pic of that Jake Burns? I have to go find a lamppost.

:)confused: Michael wrote a song about Jake? Was it "PYT" or "Leave me alone"? You're confusing me, Scarlet.)

I am very confused too, oh well. This Jake news is very droll

Why not a thread called 'songs about women'

Half a person is about some black girl called anne marie mcveigh, but then again I find it hard to believe Morrissey finding a black girl attractive, maybe she looked like a man

Or his 'girlfriend' that gave some words to pretty girls make graves

Some of the clearest signs are born from adhering to classic design principles. :thumb:

And as for the lesbian thing? It's sooooooo weird. I'm attracted to effeminate men who can also turn on their inner lesbian butch and be strong and powerful...with a lisp. It's like the perfect mixup of man and woman without the person having to fall perfectly in line with classic male/female gender roles.

Well, I definitely like 'manly' men (lets make this thread about us - rather than the original subject!), but don't care if they're gay or straight :lbf:

Well, I definitely like 'manly' men (lets make this thread about us - rather than the original subject!), but don't care if they're gay or straight :lbf:

I like effeminate intellectual men

I find it hard to believe Morrissey finding a black girl attractive

Ah come on though, he's open minded enough surely?

If you're a big blonde lady that looks like a bloke, he'll take you to LA, no problem.

picture.php

Didn't Mr Bracewell once beautifully sing

If you're thinking about being my baby, It don't matter if you're black or white.

Dammit, I shoulda wore my sarong that day. :tears:

Shame Pete Burns and Morrissey aren't friends anymore, would be ace to see Pete Burns as a support act! Has Morrissey said anything recently about the man? Can't wait to hear Pete's new single coming out in the next few weeks! I miss the ole' Dead Or Alive!

CG, Morrissey isn't one of those superficial guys; he doesn't mind a bit of cellulite on a girl!
He's a simple man who doesn't ask for much; no: all he's looking for in a woman is simply the ability to grow a fine moustache.

CG, Morrissey isn't one of those superficial guys; he doesn't mind a bit of cellulite on a girl!
He's a simple man who doesn't ask for much; no: all he's looking for in a woman is simply the ability to grow a fine moustache.

I'm in!

Hopefully he'll be impressed with the dali-style 'tasche I am currently sporting.

I'm still a laydee though. That's me in green (sporting my previous favoured 'tasche - the 'einstein').

article-1015586-0360F74C0000044D-61_233x364_popup.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in!

Hopefully he'll be impressed with the dali-style 'tasche I am currently sporting.

Ah careful now, you might intimidate him by looking too intellectual and educated. You need to look a bit more working class. In the style of SuperMario, but feminine: SuperMaria, if you like.

edit/ Yes, you got it, that picture you just posted is exactly what I'm talking about! BRAVO! Feminine haircut as well. Love it. You look dead excited, waiting to meet da man. Good luck!

Last edited:
Ah careful now, you might intimidate him by looking too intellectual and educated. You need to look a bit more working class. In the style of SuperMario, but feminine: SuperMaria, if you like.

No worries, my Northern accent will soothe him. And I'll wear a flat cap to underscore my normal background. No bourgeois crap for me...

Glad you like my outfit. Made it myself.

I can grow a goatee? :blushing:

I always thought it rather symbollic I can do that. :o

82c.png

Back
Top Bottom