Song(s) you listened to Today by FORCE, not by Choice

I heard this awful song two nights ago at work. I hear it two or three times a month at work and it always makes me feel agitated. I can't stand this guy's voice. Plus, in my opinion, the lyrics are total garbage in this song.

There are very few vocalists who bother me as much as this guy. Josh Groban, Beyonce' (her voice f***ing sucks), Shakira, Katy Perry (about half of the time), and Lil' Wayne ( a pathetic rapper), definitely all give him a run for the money. They all suck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard this awful song two nights ago at work. I hear it two or three times a month at work and it always makes me feel agitated. I can't stand this guy's voice. Plus, in my opinion, the lyrics are total garbage in this song.

There are very few vocalists who bother me as much as this guy. Josh Groban, Beyonce' (her voice f***ing sucks), Shakira, Katy Perry (about half of the time), and Lil' Wayne ( a pathetic rapper), definitely all give him a run for the money. They all suck.

Oh that song is pitiful. Want to borrow my earplugs in case it comes on again? :lbf:

Oh that song is pitiful. Want to borrow my earplugs in case it comes on again? :lbf:

Thank you, yes definitely! Unfortunately, they play three of their songs and three Josh Groban songs. It's actually a relief when Lionel Richie's "Dancing on the Ceiling" bursts through the speakers.:)

Sisters Of Mercy, they are a very so-so band in my opinion. Nothing in their music excites me or creates much of an emotion. It doesn't stop people playing them though.

While in my co-workers office as she was telling me about her daughter’s award from art class, I had to listen to “Someone like you” by Adele on her radio in the background. I hate that song.

Sisters Of Mercy, they are a very so-so band in my opinion. Nothing in their music excites me or creates much of an emotion. It doesn't stop people playing them though.

Really? I love Sisters of Mercy. And this song is great. Ofra Haza!

- - - Updated - - -

While in my co-workers office as she was telling me about her daughter’s award from art class, I had to listen to “Someone like you” by Adele on her radio in the background. I hate that song.

Have you always disliked the song? Or is it due to overplay on the radio, etc.?

In my nightmares. The gathering storm gathers no more, it smashes into me with full force. With its bayonets thrashing at me, I'm FORCED to listen. There are no avenues of escape. All hopes are vanquished. Both of my eardrums feel like they are being feasted upon by a thousand Peruvian giant centipedes, as my nightmares FORCE me to listen to.......

"Giddyup Go" by Wink Martindale

My Christian neighbors are currently thumping this jam (which is a pretty cool song imho.)

My neighbor just (impressively) whistled the sax intro to this song.

As the nightmares ride on............

-and you're a bad "singer" too.

"I Want A New Duck" by Weird Al Yankovic

-Weird Al wants a new duck.

I'm FORCING myself to listen to these pieces of shit on YouTube. There is no mercy.

Humperdinck

An American jackass.

Pat Boone with "Enter Sandman"

Pat Boone's in the zone. Actually, I kinda like this.

"Smoke on the Water" by Pat Boone

-After watching this video I was shocked. In the course of one YouTube video, Pat Boone transformed himself from an American Jackass into an American Inspiration. Gee, Thanks for the music Pat.

YouTube poster Stevie Sells writes that Boone wanted to record the song, "Ain't That A Shame," as "Isn't That A Shame." Huh, well, here's Pat Boone's open diary. Here's Pat Boone's......

"Love Letters in the Sand"

Q: Paradise on Earth?

A: Yep.

"Paradise City" by Pat Boone

Back
Top Bottom