Song lengths for IANADOAC

By googling the album title I found this:

upload_2020-1-16_15-2-30.png

Sorry if this is redundant. I haven't seen it elsewhere but I haven't looked everywhere.

Oh forgot to mention hovis Lesley..... you seem to be a real trooper..... VIVA HOVIS LESLEY...

And we now know that Morrissey is up in front of tyne and weir magistrates court for non payment of his TV licence and non payment of his great universal catolouge ....
Nah. He’s in California on a patio, drinking vodka sodas and laughing his ass off at the fact that he can still pull this bullshit over on a few people.

Funny, I called WPINOYB the "album of intros..."
I think he gets his love of intros from ROXY MUSIC who always had something at the startof their songs,both ends burning,virginia plain and best of all pyjamarama which has the best ever.

We shall all just have to wait I’m afraid my friend... this is like Christmas Eve for us Morrissey fans.... oooohhh the excitement of it all.... and the next best thing is waiting for the tour dates.....
baz for some of us it is,for others its three months of talking about how bad its going to be even though they haven't heard it.

Well good night spunkkyAKA JAM EATER BOY EIGHTY f***ING SIX... stopped playing with the big boys!!! Eh...you have now been shoved into place..... this is what carlislebaz does on here.. I troll the trolls...... think of it this way..... I am a Morrissey defender... attack me on here when ever, for what,ever, I divent care...... attack my Morrissey at your will , and I will smash your glass above the window sill .... VIVA THE MORRISSEY.....

You talking about ordinarydrunk, Baz?
What a complete waste of air he is.

UK shows lolll

I’ve just had an alert, in my emails, for live UK Morrissey dates. Has anyone else had anything?

IANADOAC :sick: What a horrible looking acronym, and the album title in entirety sucks even more balls.

the bad titles started with world peace, not that it was bad per se, but it’s like something a little pretentious 14 year old wannabe political activist would title his coursework.

low in high school was laughably bad, the title doesn’t get as much stick as it should, prob cos the shockingly bad sleeve diverted our attention. Low in High... ah see what you did there Moz, very clever, for a 6 year old :rolleyes:

now this one, I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN, Say it. Repeat it. Vomit. :sick::sick:

IANADOAC :sick: What a horrible looking acronym, and the album title in entirety sucks even more balls.

the bad titles started with world peace, not that it was bad per se, but it’s like something a little pretentious 14 year old wannabe political activist would title his coursework.

low in high school was laughably bad, the title doesn’t get as much stick as it should, prob cos the shockingly bad sleeve diverted our attention. Low in High... ah see what you did there Moz, very clever, for a 6 year old :rolleyes:

Like anyone gives a toss right now?

HUGE NEWS: Moz European tour announced & predicted to be a major success for Moz.

Ordinarydrunk hears the news down at the local:

https://i.giphy.com/media/l0Iy8G3PwyahZST2E/giphy.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom