Morrissey Central "SOMEWHERE TODAY" (December 14, 2022)

0-5_ot7qlt.jpg

The rarest of all tattoos: "unreleased".
FWD.

no, and not because I'm lonely and anti-social (which I am) but because it isn't plugged in. Why isn't it plugged in I hear you ask, well because it is currently used as part of an art installation. How can this be so, I hear you cry? Well like most of us round here Ive converted my downstairs toilet into an art gallery. Haven't you? Originally this was a rather weak joke based on the idea that Louver sounds a bit like loo (the English word for toilet) so I would refer to our loo as the loo-ver having hung the Mona Lisa on the wall so she appears to be looking over your shoulder as you pee. I now have reproductions of various artists works including da Vinci, Rembrandt, Warhol, Mondrian, van Gogh, Baouguereau, Hals, Duchamp and Dali in there. The telephone is used in a recreation of Dali's lobster telephone - since you ask.

View attachment 87120View attachment 87121Call Me by Blondie is my go to song for karaoke.
The story, & rationale, behind Dali's Lobster Telephone (also known as Aphrodisiac Telephone) is quite interesting. Dali's Lobster Telephone

View attachment 87087

The rarest of all tattoos: "unreleased".
FWD.
There is no hope for some people. LOL

Edit
Before anyone starts im not having a go at people with ink.
I have a sleeve and most of my back is tattooed. I have some Smiths and The Jam lyrics splashed about. So I wasn't having a dig about that

My 70s phone was black, I also recall cream ones. The red telephone was allegedly the hotline between the Pentagon and the Kremlin. Come, come, nuclear bomb indeed....

Is that Fiona's other arm

Sure is a good lookin' telephone though!

If it is, she missed putting the comma after "sure enough," so this one is all wrong too. haha

The story, & rationale, behind Dali's Lobster Telephone (also known as Aphrodisiac Telephone) is quite interesting. Dali's Lobster Telephone
Dali was spent by the time he got to USA. In a way, he was one of the very first to prove the point, that European talent goes to USA to make bank and die
My first wifes dad had a Dali. Amazing to look at while having a bottle of wine or 6

no, and not because I'm lonely and anti-social (which I am) but because it isn't plugged in. Why isn't it plugged in I hear you ask, well because it is currently used as part of an art installation. How can this be so, I hear you cry? Well like most of us round here Ive converted my downstairs toilet into an art gallery. Haven't you? Originally this was a rather weak joke based on the idea that Louver sounds a bit like loo (the English word for toilet) so I would refer to our loo as the loo-ver having hung the Mona Lisa on the wall so she appears to be looking over your shoulder as you pee. I now have reproductions of various artists works including da Vinci, Rembrandt, Warhol, Mondrian, van Gogh, Baouguereau, Hals, Duchamp and Dali in there. The telephone is used in a recreation of Dali's lobster telephone - since you ask.

View attachment 87120View attachment 87121Call Me by Blondie is my go to song for karaoke.

one of my favorite documentaries. & narrated by Orson Welles ….

Last edited:
Oh my god how inflamed is this person's skin !!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Yikes. Not sure who I'm more embarrassed for... the idiot who got the awful tattoo or Morrissey for bragging about it.

Screenshot_20221215-012007.png

Who wants a tattoo of an old telephone on their arm?

Dali was spent by the time he got to USA. In a way, he was one of the very first to prove the point, that European talent goes to USA to make bank and die

You are a bozo. Vladimir Nabokov, Roman Polanski, Alfred Hitchcock ... the list of European talent who did some of their best work in America is impressive. W.H. Auden, Christopher Isherwood, and Aldous Huxley were the proto-California Son, and they had good output in their Angeleño years.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom