Morrissey Central "Somewhere In Time" (August 27, 2020)

I understand Morrissey's grief, but this level of some fans who never even knew her obsessively joining in with the pity party is getting a bit creepy now.

A member of the queer goth misfit music community raising money for animals in tribute to Moz's mother is fitting.

And he might know her?

Isn't it just? Presumably 'rose.knows' is yet another person who didn't know Mrs Dwyer and is using her death for a bit of cynical self-promotion?

Or, maybe not.

But don’t let that stop you from jumping to the most negative conclusion or posed question.

:cool:

On a side note: Somewhere In Time is a great soundtrack album from John Barry, composed for the film of the same name, starring Christopher Reeve, the perfect Jane Seymour, and the suave Christopher Plummer. It is one of my prized vinyl possessions. I also like watching the film every few years. The first time I saw it was with my mother, and maybe that's another reason why it's a bit special to me.

Last edited:
On a side note: Somewhere In Time is a great soundtrack album from John Barry, composed for the film of the same name, starring Christopher Reeve and the perfect Jane Seymour. It is one of my prized vinyl possessions. I also like watching the film every few years. The first time I saw it was with my mother, and maybe that's another reason why it's a bit special to me.

I've never seen it. I'll have to track it down.

Or, maybe not.

But don’t let that stop you from jumping to the most negative conclusion or posed question.

:cool:
*shrugs* It's just more recreational grief tourism for attention-seekers. I'm half-expecting someone to start producing a range of 'Elizabeth Dwyer Memorial T-shirts' any day now.

Nobody did a tribute to Morrissey's cat when he died and put music about cats!

*shrugs* It's just more recreational grief tourism for attention-seekers. I'm half-expecting someone to start producing a range of 'Elizabeth Dwyer Memorial T-shirts' any day now.

Well, if M doesn’t mind, and the money is going to a charity that Morrissey (or even his mother)
would approve of, then I don’t see a problem.

I don’t know if M is aware of this Central post, but Sam is family and it doesn’t bother him, so why should it bother anyone else.

It’s the Son who is the public figure, not the Mother. This is on the creepy side, I agree. By all means do a timely Morrissey love-in if that’s what takes your fancy, but this looks like the front page of a funeral order of service leaflet to me.

I worked on Mackinac Island for a summer. If you want to get away and relax best place ever. No cars, plenty of booze and clean air.

I reckon there are a lot more celebrations of life for the California Mom around Moz Angeles than just this one authorized by the California Son. The California Son and California Son junior attend most of them like the paddle out today in Malibu, the California Mom's favorite beach. I reckon you foreigners are the ones that are creepy, because you are jealous that you are a million miles away and can not participate. If Right Said Fred's mom died and there were celebrations of life in Mankfester, Ingland, I would not be jealous chipper curry aye Airbnb flower house inn nn nnn nnn n n n n n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom