Morrissey Central "Somewhere In Time" (August 27, 2020)

Really? This is idol worship gone too far. Let her rest. She was a private person in life, let her be in death. Pick through his trash and have a eulogy for an apple core. Madness.

Really? I reckon she wasn't a private person at home in Moz Angeles at all. The California Mom was very involved and a high profile supporter of the Surfrider organization in California and all animal rescue in Moz Angeles. She was also a high profile parish member of Our Lady of Malibu. YOU STALKER JEALOUS LOONIES do not know this because people in Moz Angeles do not post pics especially setting up fake photo ops of an impostor getting bread wearing black gloves and would not be caught dead here on So-Low c*** tit twat inn nn nnn nnn nnnnn it.

On a side note: Somewhere In Time is a great soundtrack album from John Barry, composed for the film of the same name, starring Christopher Reeve, the perfect Jane Seymour, and the suave Christopher Plummer. It is one of my prized vinyl possessions. I also like watching the film every few years. The first time I saw it was with my mother, and maybe that's another reason why it's a bit special to me.
acton i prefer lesley ann down in hanover street with harrison ford,absolutely stunning.
jane saymour very nice.
john barry,one of the best.

*shrugs* It's just more recreational grief tourism for attention-seekers. I'm half-expecting someone to start producing a range of 'Elizabeth Dwyer Memorial T-shirts' any day now.
I thought the butcher had this all ready underway???

The only defintion of "meloncholy" I found is on Urban Dictionary and I don't think that's a feeling Morrissey experiences too often...
I hope wherever she is his mum is enjoying all the idiocy.

Or is it infinite sadness?

:rolleyes:

Or, maybe not.
But don’t let that stop you from jumping to the most negative conclusion or posed question.
:cool:
I admire your habbit of always seing the positive things happening in Camp Moz. You might be right but don't underestimate the opinions of others, who see her as a private person, hidden away from public, who might not have wanted the whole hype, even if Morrissey now authorises it posthumously.

This was shared on Jesse's Instagram story yesterday and the stream was already over when it was posted on Central...

A symbol of where mad mad lovers must pause and draw the line.

I'm surprised Moz didnt mention Walter Lure passed away. He loved his Heartbreakers.

Morrissey's mother almost lost her home in this court case:

In December 1996, a legal case against Morrissey and Marr brought by Smiths' drummer Joyce arrived at the High Court. Joyce alleged that he had not received his fair share of recording and performance royalties from his time with the band, calling for at least £1 million in damages and 25% of all future Smiths album sales. After a seven-day hearing, the judge ruled in favour of Joyce.[156][157] In summing up the case, Judge Justice Weeks referred to Morrissey as "devious, truculent and unreliable when his own interests were at stake", with the words "devious" and "truculent" being widely used in press coverage of the ruling.[158] Marr paid the money legally owed to Joyce but Morrissey launched an appeal against the ruling.[159] He claimed that the judge had been biased against him from the start of the proceedings because of his public criticisms of Thatcher and her government.[160] Morrissey lost his appeal in July 1998, although he launched another soon after;[160] this too was unsuccessful.[161] In a November 2005 statement, Morrissey said that Joyce had cost him £600,000 in legal fees alone and approximately £1,515,000 in total.[162]

This was reported on back then but since then the mention of his mothers estate has all but disappeared unless for those of us with a good memory like me.

The cash-grab on these twats is fully predictable.
A member of the queer goth misfit music community raising money for animals in tribute to Moz's mother is fitting.

And he might know her?
No. ...but he knows you lot, like a dog knows shit. Sniffs it, licks it and then eats it.

Fak Arf

Melvis’ mother is already in process of decomposition. One way, or another - you’ll end up there too.

An old lady died.

Grow the f*** up and accept it. It’s the natural cycle. It happens to ALL OF US.

EVERY f***ING ONE ONE OF US.

...or you do you.

Melvis wants to

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom