Sometimes you just wanna get f***ed when you drink, but not like this

Haha. I've got one better.

I heard this story yesterday. There is a large community college near here. They have a fairly new building on the campus, which houses all of the professors' and instructors' offices. They've been having chronic plumbing issues, with the sewer service backing up into the first-floor toilets, etc. There is a large valve in the basement or wherever that can be opened up to rod it out. They opened it up, and found that it contained a vast quantity of used condoms. It's the professors' building. I think I want to work there... :D

Haha. I've got one better.

I heard this story yesterday. There is a large community college near here. They have a fairly new building on the campus, which houses all of the professors' and instructors' offices. They've been having chronic plumbing issues, with the sewer service backing up into the first-floor toilets, etc. There is a large valve in the basement or wherever that can be opened up to rod it out. They opened it up, and found that it contained a vast quantity of used condoms. It's the professors' building. I think I want to work there... :D

:eek: That's what he gets for flushing condoms down the toilet!

In an old apartment of mine, I effed up the sub pump...before I 'knew' it was okay to flush baby wipes...the plumbers came and fixed it -showing me us motor that was totally clogged and in this thick Irish accent he said (with a scowl) "It looks like someone's flushed their sanitary napkins." :eek::p:D I'm like "No no! It's baby wipes!! ... and sorry" :o

Pint of beer and a cum chaser please :guitar:

This is the first thing I've posted in a long time. Vulgarity at it's finest :o

:eek: That's what he gets for flushing condoms down the toilet!

In an old apartment of mine, I effed up the sub pump...before I 'knew' it was okay to flush baby wipes...the plumbers came and fixed it -showing me us motor that was totally clogged and in this thick Irish accent he said (with a scowl) "It looks like someone's flushed their sanitary napkins." :eek::p:D I'm like "No no! It's baby wipes!! ... and sorry" :o

The toilets keep flooding at school because some girls are flushing their sanitary towels. At least, I hope that they're not baby wipes... :eek:

ew. maxi pads are gross. i wore them when i was much younger, but i havent in over 10 years. T.S.S. is so rare anyway

I know it is, there are like 20 tampon-related cases of T.S.S. each year in the U.K. It's never bothered me, but I still use towels most of the time.

T.M.I., I know. Still, at least we're in the Pigsty...

My husband went to high school with a girl who died of TSS. She was there Thursday, out sick Friday, dead by Friday night. It was their junior year, I think.

And then, about nine years ago, we were at a wedding, and ran into the girl's older sister. My H asked, "Oh, how is Polly doing, anyway?" Her sister: "She died x years ago." My H: "Uh...." He needs to learn to think faster, don't you think?

My husband went to high school with a girl who died of TSS. She was there Thursday, out sick Friday, dead by Friday night. It was their junior year, I think.

And then, about nine years ago, we were at a wedding, and ran into the girl's older sister. My H asked, "Oh, how is Polly doing, anyway?" Her sister: "She died x years ago." My H: "Uh...." He needs to learn to think faster, don't you think?

Oh, God. :( Still, it is very, very rare.

Tags
beer condoms gross news sex
Back
Top Bottom