Something really strange on ITV news

ClintBoon

Seemed freaky and strange to me but David Camerons son who tradgically died was being discussed. As we know Cameron is a huge Smiths fan and the correspondent right at the end said this death will 'hit David Cameron like a ten tonne truck'

Has he said this purposely or is it me getting silly things in my head.

Seemed freaky and strange to me but David Camerons son who tradgically died was being discussed. As we know Cameron is a huge Smiths fan and the correspondent right at the end said this death will 'hit David Cameron like a ten tonne truck'

it's a pretty common analogy so probably just coincidence

I have to admit, I was listening to this (but not watching) and raised my eyebrows when I heard it!

Jukebox Jury

bit sick if they searched for a moz quote to fit, dont you think? i supose it is a well known phrase, but even so...... could have been worse, double decker bus for example!!!

I thought it was just me who heard that but obviously not.:squiffy:

I wish something would hit him like a ten tonne truck.

Are you proud of that quip Orson?

Do remember to let us know when your life is blighted by tragedy, so that a few pithy remarks can be made on account of your job.

Do remember to let us know when your life is blighted by tragedy, so that a few pithy remarks can be made on account of your job.

I'll let you know right now. Not that is any of you business, but my own life has been blighted by tragedy many many many many times. Why would you assume it hasn't? Experiencing tragedy doesn't blunt the ability to be pithy, however.

I was not refering to the tragedy of losing a son - which is a terrible thing - but to the tragedy of the man himself. The two are NOT connected.

As far as I can see, Cameron's only job in his world is that of the smiling fascist. If he ever takes power in Britain it would be a catastrophic event: Thatcherism with a cheesy grin. He is an horrendous apology for a person: the British Bush in waiting.

I remember when Morrissey said the only tragedy of the Brighton bombing was that Thatcher herself wasn't killed. Many people responded to him as you have just responded to me.

Anyway, I apologise if insulting the leader of a neo-fascist organisation offended you, however.

Last edited:
That's a lot of 'many's'.

'Smiling fascist'
'losing a son - which is a terrible thing'
'an horrendous apology for a person'

you should send these to Mozzer. he could get half an album out of them.

I'll let you know right now. Not that is any of you business, but my own life has been blighted by tragedy many many many many times. Why would you assume it hasn't? Experiencing tragedy doesn't blunt the ability to be pithy, however.

I was not refering to the tragedy of losing a son - which is a terrible thing - but to the tragedy of the man himself. The two are NOT connected.

As far as I can see, Cameron's only job in his world is that of the smiling fascist. If he ever takes power in Britain it would be a catastrophic event: Thatcherism with a cheesy grin. He is an horrendous apology for a person: the British Bush in waiting.

I remember when Morrissey said the only tragedy of the Brighton bombing was that Thatcher herself wasn't killed. Many people responded to him as you have just responded to me.

Anyway, I apologise if insulting the leader of a neo-fascist organisation offended you, however.
Well said,young man(assumption on my part.)
Cameron is a total pratt.
I express as much care to him about the loss of his son,as he has to hundreds of people losing their livelihoods.Due to to the greedy nature of his best friends.
"smiling fascist."
I like that one.
I just call him baby David.

----------------
Now playing: BBC - Radio 2 - Radcliffe and Maconie - Morrissey Video.flv
via FoxyTunes

That's a lot of 'many's'.

'Smiling fascist'
'losing a son - which is a terrible thing'
'an horrendous apology for a person'

you should send these to Mozzer. he could get half an album out of them.

:lbf:

I saw this too. I presumed it was just coincidence. Surely they wouldn't (i hope) be so crass as to slip song references in when the stories about a little boy dying.

Blimey!:eek:Talk about stretching coincidences.

You lot are the sort of peeps who see the shape of a bearded bloke in your toast and think its Jesus!

Fair play Orson.

Never underestimate the resourcefulness and ruthlessness of journalists. I find it hard to belive they said that, but if it'll stir people up and in anyway generate viewing attraction then they'll spew it out!

I thought he meant hit the newsreader!

Back
Top Bottom