Something is Squeezing My Skull - rare promo

Re: Something is Squeezing My Skull - Promo - Rare

Sweet Jayzis! How could ANYONE fall for that? Is someone going to contact the seller?

P.

To be honest, I have never seen this item before. I think it's really is a rarity. Of course, some things are rare for a reason... like supply and demand. Even if there is only one of these the demand should be zero.

David can sue the seller for putting Solo's website address on counterfeit items. :p

Wow, that is very poor. They mispelled the album and put down this website?? "Refusall"??? That can't be real but most people on this site say we are cynical for calling fraud. Wonder what they think about this one?

This made me laugh... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Morrissey-Som...er_Unterhaltung_Music_CDs&hash=item483c846261

It links to Morrissey-solo.com :lbf:
"years of refusall" OUT NOW! :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Dave

This seller also recently sold a Universal "Paris" 1 track promo. I have seen this item before, and it sounds very much like the Denmark promo mentioned at Stephane's fantastic site:

"...A one-track promo cd, slipped inside a generic Universal card sleeve with promo text. Some copies have a Universal logo on the cd, others just have a plain white label."

Still not sure how this site gets a mention on the cd, though!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Does anyone own a promo like the ones mentioned above that have "www.morrissey-solo.com" on them, and believe them to be genuine?

If so, I apologise for my ignorance.

P.

Hello all,

i bought the Paris-promo recently on ebay from this seller. I think it´s not a fake, because I a saw a similar picture here on solo a few weeks or month ago. Maybe I´m mistaken, but it wasn`t very expensive anyway. The seller is located in switzerland, just behind the german border and the transaction was fine. Don´t know if this helps?

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if this is a real promo.
Misspelling is very common, specially on something that has no quality control such as promo material.

If the misspellings were a problem, what would happen with the Earls Court LP?

Also, "morrissey-solo.com" being printed on it might be there because whoever was doing this simply did a quick research on google and knows nothing about the artist.

It's not like there is a big strategy behind what's going on the label of a promo.

Like I said in my first post - it made me laugh!

Not really my sort of thing... so wont be bidding

Dave

I asked the seller about it:
"What is morrissey-solo.com, and why is it listed on the CD? Why is "refusal" mis-spelled?
Thank you."

And he answered:
"hello,this cd are from a radio DJ,and he have from a record company,i dont know what write on cd

- maesi70"

I know for a fact it is 100% real...

Sweet Jayzis! How could ANYONE fall for that? Is someone going to contact the seller?

P.

I fell for it, you and Dave are experts?

I fell for it, you and Dave are experts?

I should bill you a % of the purchase price as a finders fee :lbf:

Hope you enjoy it.

Dave

Why??

Back
Top Bottom