Something is Squeezing My Skull on Ebay now

And a promo is up too.

Stunning cover, i really like it!! When will the official one hit the shops?
Cheers Moz

Recordstore has it for pre-order : release date 27th April.
Cheers Moz

The first link on this thread is a recordstore guy that ALWAYS advertises once he gets the news - he never physically has any until the release date. Anyway, the rest of the info seems perfectly OK, so off to recordstore.co.uk we go...

Peter

No bundles this time for some reason, all seperate purchases:mad:

Yes, I noticed that too. There's still time.

Peter

P.S I wonder if the live songs will be from the Radio 2 show? There's a bit of banter at the beginning of Best Friend...and I Keep Mine hidden with a loudmouth in the front row...:)

Yes, I noticed that too. There's still time.

Peter

P.S I wonder if the live songs will be from the Radio 2 show? There's a bit of banter at the beginning of Best Friend...and I Keep Mine hidden with a loudmouth in the front row...:)

Yeah, they should be ashamed. About time they acted their age as appose to their shoe size:thumb:

If these are from the Radio 2 show, I hope they are edited so we don't have to hear the banter. The last thing we want is to encourage these "loudmouths". :lbf:

On a serious note, it's a bit disappointing there's no new b-sides.

"Something Is Squeezing My Skull" is a GREAT single, but it won't get any traction with live b-sides.

How thoroughly disappointing that there are no new bsides

4 singles and only 4 new b sides, the rest live offerings. Is that an all time low for our boy or what?

If the b sides are from radio 2 then can we see a return court room drama at The Old Bailey where Uncle S successfully sues our man for an undisclosed sum for unpaid royalties? Alan.

BTW> Whaat happened to the vid you were sending? did your Dad tape over it?

Back
Top Bottom