miserable drunk

weird youre all weird """"2 hahahhaa
something i found whilst fondling
the internet ! oh pillow
u came and u bought me a hanky
on my holiday from kranky!
im tired and hungry

goodnight sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!

Antisexualism remains a largely unknown subject, while people can get its general meaning just by looking at it. Unfortunately, if someone does hear the word 'antisexual', they don't take the time to learn more about it before making judgments of someone. Without any other information given, if someone simply says, "I'm antisexual," all you know is that they don't have sex. With an open mind and some polite inquiries, one can find out the details of this person's antisexuality if they choose to talk about it.
One common misconception that I've frequently run into is that someone who is antisexual not only doesn't engage in sexual activity but doesn't want anyone else to either. There are people like this who exist, but that whole meaning is not crammed into the single word 'antisexual'. There are antisexuals who want everyone to be antisexual, and there are those who could care less what other people do just as long as they aren't doing them. If you want to think that long meaning with the simple one word, you might as well assume that all homosexuals want everyone to be homosexual, all heterosexuals want everyone to be heterosexual, etc. Sounds absurd that way, doesn't it? But 'homosexual' alone doesn't say 'a person who prefers the same gender and wants everyone to be that way', and 'antisexual' shouldn't be conceived in the same way.

Antisexuality is its own sexuality. Do they want to have sex with the opposite gender? No. Do they want to have sex with the same gender? No. Do they want to have sex with either gender? No. They don't want to have sex at all.

What possible reasons could someone have for not having sex? Whatever reason you can think of. Why is someone gay? Why is someone straight? Through the experiences of life, this person has decided that they are much more comfortable not engaging in sexual activity.

I am frequently asked, "Nobody will sleep with me; does that make me antisexual/asexual/celibate?" No. Do you still want to have sex with someone? If so, then this isn't you. Whether or not someone is there to have relations with has nothing to with it. It's whether or not you want to have relations with anyone in general. An antisexual could have a naked Brad Pitt or Jennifer Lopez lying on their bed saying "Take me; I'm yours" and they wouldn't want it.

I've had interesting debates with people who think that something must be wrong with someone who has no sexual drive. Why? Life has proven to them that they either don't get turned on or don't want to be turned on. If someone doesn't like meat or hates music, is there something wrong with them? Yet these two things have been present in society for centuries all over the world. The planet currently has approximately seven billion people living on it. Some countries are hideously over-populated, resulting in poverty and starvation. There are tons of people who are quite willing to continue the human race. A small minority of people who don't want to join in isn't going to endanger this.

I don't convert. I don't convince people that sex is bad. Many people have emailed me, telling me their stories, and many of them I have been quite honest with; they weren't antisexual. The advice I give to people is that you should find yourself. What are you comfortable with? If you truly don't like sex, then maybe you're antisexual, but don't be quick to make decisions about these sort of things. You have an entire lifetime to find out who you are

Re: something i found whilst fondling!!!!!!i think you found this in morrisseys diary.