Something else to see in Manchester this weekend

Nice one Peter, I think I'll have a pop in before Morrissey on Saturday.

What games you play anyway?

Old stuff, Very old stuff. Sinclair, Oric, Commodore. Back in the day I had a few programmes published. All gone and forgotten now. I still play Manic Miner and Jet Set Willy more than any other games.:thumb:

Pter

Looks good - love a xbox session.

However I would urge people to give up some time on Saturday to campaign for Hope not Hate, the BNP are going to be a real problem on 4th June. There is a campaign session planned for Salford on Saturday!!

Looks good - love a xbox session.

However I would urge people to give up some time on Saturday to campaign for Hope not Hate, the BNP are going to be a real problem on 4th June. There is a campaign session planned for Salford on Saturday!!

Good call, Sir. The idiots leafleted my house yesterday. All full of unattributable, anonymous quotes on stock photos. Laughable, but there's a lot of impressionable simpletons out there. Jukebox has done a terrific job of raising awareness through the letters pages of the MEN.

Peter

*ANOTHER BIT* - Posties strike a blow.

ROFL.

I clicked on the link and discovered RockStar Games is English (and the original designer of GTA is Scottish).

Does that mean the GTA series is the way people in the UK see Americans?

The whole series looks so much funnier now. I'm going to go home and play it again. :D

ROFL.

I clicked on the link and discovered RockStar Games is English (and the original designer of GTA is Scottish).

Does that mean the GTA series is the way people in the UK see Americans?

The whole series looks so much funnier now. I'm going to go home and play it again. :D

Rockstar North are indeed Scottish and based in Edinburgh now.
Met the head honcho guy a few years back:he was a kid! But a rather clever one at that.
Now GTA set in Scotland that would be something. :eek:

Rockstar North are indeed Scottish and based in Edinburgh now.
Met the head honcho guy a few years back:he was a kid! But a rather clever one at that.
Now GTA set in Scotland that would be something. :eek:

But how? I thought Americans had a monopoly on women-beating and car-jacking. :)

Manchester City v Bolton Wanderers on Sunday, 4pm kick off.
The chance to see Manchester's ONLY Premier League team in action against one of the three other Greater Manchester teams:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

yes. cheshire police patrol stockport with the exception of the airport.

The airport isn't in Stockport:crazy:
It's half in Manchester / half Cheshire.

I know you think Stockport is in Cheshire as you go on the rob there enough thinking it is a moneyed place..... Cheadle Hulme, Bramhall, Hazel Grove etc:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

The airport isn't in Stockport:crazy:
It's half in Manchester / half Cheshire.

I know you think Stockport is in Cheshire as you go on the rob there enough thinking it is a moneyed place..... Cheadle Hulme, Bramhall, Hazel Grove etc:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

i never said the airport was in stockport, i said it was patrolled by the manchester police. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom