Someone's on a mission...

Latest Alerts   Morrissey solo Orson Swells.png

As I explained when you posted this on a different thread, you were rating my posts as "troll" so I thought, as you are a troll, I would return the compliment.

I can understand why you feel 'a bit embarrassed'. For the future, make sure you aren't quite so 'obvious troll is obvious'. Don't mark all my posts as 'troll' in one go. Go for a walk, get some air, calm down.

I can understand why you feel 'a bit embarrassed'.

Not embarrassed by labelling a troll as a troll. Especially one who is labelling me a troll. You have to self-moderate on this site.

For the future, make sure you aren't quite so 'obvious troll is obvious'. Don't mark all my posts as 'troll' in one go. Go for a walk, get some air, calm down.

Yes, I've noticed that is your tactic already, alternating between "troll" and "funny", etc. when you are constantly rating my posts.

Not embarrassed by labelling a troll as a troll. Especially one who is labelling me a troll. You have to self-moderate on this site.

Yes, I've noticed that is your tactic already, alternating between "troll" and "funny", etc. when you are constantly rating my posts.

Funny? Bitch, you are hilarious!

This thread is perhaps the most incredible feat of passive aggression I think have ever seen. Somebody trolling... complaining they are being labelled a troll... despite freely admitting they are one.

The main reason I troll Morrissey is over his bogus stance on animal liberation, but once you start you find so much to mock him for! Now, I must find some more hurtful press to post to annoy his cult! You might think it's easy being a professional troll but there's standards. And competition! Benny The British Butcher is on my heels! My status as Troll #1 here isn't guaranteed!

It's quite simple. Stop trolling and you won't be rated as one.

This thread is perhaps the most incredible feat of passive aggression I think have ever seen. Somebody trolling... complaining they are being labelled a troll... despite freely admitting they are one.

Why would i give a toss what Morrissey's fans think?

You know, you could always ignore this thread. You do realise that's an option for you 'going forward'? Or are you so enthralled and obsessed with me that you simply have to respond. I didn't start this thread but it's hilarious. You keep going on about me being a 'troll' yet I've exposed you as a demented loser rampaging across my posts awarding them 'troll' status. You've made a fool of yourself, feel free to continue, just don't expect me not to laugh at your antics. The problem you have is that 'troll' is a meaningless word when used by the likes of you. It merely means you disagree with somebody's opinion. The obsessive-compulsive behaviour you exhibit is, however, very much the signature of a troll. As you were....

Why would i give a toss what Morrissey's fans think?

Er, because clearly that's all you do think about? Constantly.

The problem you have is that 'troll' is a meaningless word when used by the likes of you. It merely means you disagree with somebody's opinion.

Ooh, touchy. I thought you just said you didn't "give a toss" what Morrissey fans think? Actually I like lots of people on this site whose opinions are different to mine.

The obsessive-compulsive behaviour you exhibit is, however, very much the signature of a troll.

Yes, that completely describes your bizarre behaviour on this site. You are obsessed with trolling Morrissey and his fans as you have openly admitted elsewhere. The only one "on a mission" here is yourself...

Er, because clearly that's all you do think about? Constantly.

Ooh, touchy. I thought you just said you didn't "give a toss" what Morrissey fans think? Actually I like lots of people on this site whose opinions are different to mine.

Yes, that completely describes your bizarre behaviour on this site. You are obsessed with trolling Morrissey and his fans as you have openly admitted elsewhere. The only one "on a mission" here is yourself...

There's nothing funnier than Morrissey's fans. You simply cannot stop communicating with me, can you? Is this the only dopamine rush you get all day? Clearly, I don't give a toss about Morrissey's cult casualty fans. Your behaviour is far more bizarre than mine. You are obsessed with trolling me (badly) and the evidence on this thread shows you are clearly 'on a mission' on this thread and elsewhere to get yourself noticed by following me like a sad little puppy. You're hardly likely to get attention for your own opinions, are you?

best
BB

Back
Top Bottom