Someone's on a mission...

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
...to make some numbers appear on a screen. Good luck to them.

K9aTZOB.png

Ahem, ahem... STEP ASIDE, boys! Yes, that's right, you can just all call me "Miss 165+" from now on. The 165 is because I have been rated a troll 165 TIMES, by just two, that's right ONLY TWO single users, rifke and 12in. The "+" is because by the time I press "send" on this, it is gonna be more like 167x. ad infinitum.

Anyway, I'm just sayin'. If you guys are tryna tally troll love up here on this site - queue's behind me, boys! 165 and all that.

Ugly Devil's got some WERK to do, until he stands a chance of catching up to some other people's, shall we say, obsessively focused attention

Ahem, ahem... STEP ASIDE, boys! Yes, that's right, you can just all call me "Miss 165+" from now on. The 165 is because I have been rated a troll 165 TIMES, by just two, that's right ONLY TWO single users, rifke and 12in. The "+" is because by the time I press "send" on this, it is gonna be more like 167x. ad infinitum.

Anyway, I'm just sayin'. If you guys are tryna tally troll love up here on this site - queue's behind me, boys! 165 and all that.

Ugly Devil's got some WERK to do, until he stands a chance of catching up to some other people's, shall we say, obsessively focused attention
oh hi scanty!
Troll-Doll-troll-dolls-1353693-396-566.jpg

Hi rifke! :)

Desperate much? To keep following me around? I think you have it down to a few seconds, now! Well done!

Have you been waiting here for me, this entire time, for the full 24 hours since I was last here, and since I last ignored you? So Cute.

Hi rifke! :)

Desperate much? To keep following me around? I think you have it down to a few seconds, now! Well done!

Have you been waiting here for me, this entire time, for the full 24 hours since I was last here, and since I last ignored you? So Cute.
please remove your troll posts from the klaus nomi thread, you reprehensible troll

please remove your troll posts from the klaus nomi thread, you reprehensible troll
Get over yourself. Stop following me around. Stop harassing me. Stop interacting with me. And grow a personality and some taste.

If your behavior in following me around, bothering me, and rating me "troll" 165 times has resulted in a set of circumstances that are not to your liking, then change your behavior.

Get over yourself. Stop following me around. Stop harassing me. Stop interacting with me. And grow a personality and some taste.

If your behavior in following me around, bothering me, and rating me "troll" 165 times has resulted in a set of circumstances that are not to your liking, then change your behavior.
troll

while those posts remain in the klaus nomi thread you are a troll. remove them and i will stop calling you a troll. to quote klaus nomi: "it's so simple!"

loUhQLN.png

Thank you for making this thread, Uncle Skinny. I know you called me a piece of shit and I respect you just as much. Your intellect and the way you express yourself are really remarkable. You alternate between sounding like someone that just crawled out of a gutter and someone that just found a thesaurus and can't wait to use all your new words. I'm often embarrassed for you. But if you want a thread where we post screenshots of downvotes I have hundreds from these two.

loUhQLN.png

Thank you for making this thread, Uncle Skinny. I know you called me a piece of shit and I respect you just as much. Your intellect and the way you express yourself are really remarkable. You alternate between sounding like someone that just crawled out of a gutter and someone that just found a thesaurus and can't wait to use all your new words. I'm often embarrassed for you. But if you want a thread where we post screenshots of downvotes I have hundreds from these two.
wheee look at all those smartly dressed bunnies!

Rifke has more personality and taste in her little finger than your entire contrived, tacky, Gucci-wearing persona ever will.

IMG_2745.JPG

...to make some numbers appear on a screen. Good luck to them.

K9aTZOB.png

How about posting your comments so we can judge for ourselves if you were actually being a troll? I've read and rated some of your comments 'Troll' myself so I'm guessing that you got what you deserved.

Another awesome post by a moderator. Good job. Moderator.

@Ugly Devil Keep up the good work! :)

you guys are all 'off topic' !!! :mad: you're ruining Uncleskinny's nice thread! it's not about you.. it's between Uskinny and Ugly Devil. Don't try to derail this thread ! you're gonna hurt the OP 's feelings. :(

Back
Top Bottom