Somebody talk me out of driving to Ventura.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
He announces the shows as being HELL.

My dad thinks my steering mechanism is on the way out and my tires could do the splits at any moment.

I have like $80 to my name and a few more presents to purchase.

It will be raining and dangerous.

Every part of me wants to go and quietly stand in the back and soak him up.

TALK ME THE THE f*** OUT OF IT!!!!!

You should go. The people who work for AAA are cool. :cool:

Make the presents from used newspapers and paint them in fancy colours that you still have somehwere. Your friends and family will love it. :thumb:

Don't forget to take your umbrella with you.

Wear comfortable shoes so that standing at the back will be fun. Some women in the UK wear high heels to Morrissey concerts, which is a clever idea. Don't forget to take a sponge with you so that the soaked up lasts a little longer. :guitar: The high heels might also help to have somebody stop faster once your car breaks down.

You should go. The people who work for AAA are cool. :cool:

Make the presents from used newspapers and paint them in fancy colours that you still have somehwere. Your friends and family will love it. :thumb:

Don't forget to take your umbrella with you.

Wear comfortable shoes so that standing at the back will be fun. Some women in the UK wear high heels to Morrissey concerts, which is a clever idea. Don't forget to take a sponge with you so that the soaked up lasts a little longer. :guitar: The high heels might also help to have somebody stop faster once your car breaks down.

Right.

Go, Crystal, GO!!! Can you imagine how would you feel at concert time at home, instead of that soaking business? Go, girl, go!!!! :guitar:

That's easy to do: 101.

Uh, hello? 134.

I'm not going to go, I really can't afford to. Just the gas alone would be expensive. For a moment there I was on my way out the door. Besides nothing could top the warm memory I have of Morrissey tripping on the way to the stage last night. :sweet: It all went downhill after that. :D

Okay, thanks guys! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom