Somebody please ban this guy...

i thought the 'where is everyone coming from?' thread was great. i enjoyed it.

plus, he's mike joyce, so he kinda has the moral high ground, anyway.

Last edited:
i agree, he's not having an "opinion" he's insulting people because of their nationality.
and just because he's insulting americans, it's overlooked. if he went on about how much (insert random nationality that isn't western) suck, there would be shock and horror all around...

I can't see what he's done that is bannable.

Oh Lord he ribbed "the Yanks". If they can't take that, then I tend to agree with him - how can they be Morrissey fans? Are they all running out of his concerts in floods of tears, their attorneys on line one? :rolleyes:

If you don't like him, don't look at him.

Well if I'd made a thread saying all Jews or Muslims should f*** off then I'd guess I'd be banned. So how's this different?

Any even without that thread his general twattish posts don't exactly bring anything positive to the board.

Well, to ban or not to ban? Simply put, the guy/girl's a troll, clearly. Such a shame when it happens, too...

Well if I'd made a thread saying all Jews or Muslims should f*** off then I'd guess I'd be banned. So how's this different?

Any even without that thread his general twattish posts don't exactly bring anything positive to the board.

that would be racist

me asking why americans have poor taste in music is hardly that

fool

that would be racist

me asking why americans have poor taste in music is hardly that

fool

Islam is a religion, not a race. And Judaism is a religion but Israelites (since they are all descended from Israel, not Judah) are an ethnicity. Americans are those born in America, they are not automatically any race or religion or political affiliation or music preference.

No nationality automatically has poor taste in music. I am an American and Morrissey is my favorite artist. I didn't realize Morrissey's records didn't sound as good on this continent and I'm an idiot to like them here. :rolleyes:

the greatest american flag
wies3.jpg

made Holocaust survivors from the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp
to greet liberating American soldiers with, notice they did not know how many
states there were in the USA

Is my eyesight off or do I see stars in the canton? Odd that they would know the number of stripes and not the number of stars (if true that there aren't any stars, but I can swear I see a different shade of white ones). Oh, yeah, back on my ignore list I guess. ;)

Is my eyesight off or do I see stars in the canton? Odd that they would know the number of stripes and not the number of stars (if true that there aren't any stars, but I can swear I see a different shade of white ones). Oh, yeah, back on my ignore list I guess. ;)

i took you off
but i may regret it
:cool:

not really, christian

christ would never praise Hitler
in any way shape or form
this
I KNOW

I never praised him. I made an unflattering comparison by making a point that any supposed good Hitler did was null in void because of the overwhelming amount of bad he did.

Back
Top Bottom