Somebody please ban this guy...

this why the just and true shall always endeavor to triumph over you!
the inconsistency of your insults to ALL-NON-believers
which you justify with a bunch of lovey-dovey crap @ the end of the post
which
WE BOTH KNOW YOU DO NOT really believe
this, is part of what makes you a fraud
&
by the way
Christ need not be a god, to follow his words
moron

ps: thx, this has been fun
and a pleasant reminder to why I & Morrissey turned away from the Church

and now for a funny joke i just made up;

In walks a Christian Nazi to his 'spiritual advisor'
he asks:
Why is so hard to convert people with an excessive IQ?

spiritual advisor:
Because they are idiots, my son

:D

I really do love you and everyone, it is what I believe and I know it. What you know is a complete enigma because of your readiness to deny even the most basic facts. I am reluctant to insult anyone, but you really have shown yourself to be very unintelligent with your raving anti-Christian attacks. I believe you that you did well in school, I believe you that you are on an everyday basis intelligent, you must have an amazing ability to turn your brain off when it suits you. You know I am not a Nazi, you know a Christian cannot be a Nazi and visa versa. You do not hate me because you hate Nazis, which would be unrelated considering hating Nazis and hating me are two completely different things, you hate me because I am a Christian. There is no way you can possibly believe all these things about me, I've proven them all to be false, you hate me because I am a Christian.

you must have an amazing ability to turn your brain off when it suits you.
I've proven them all to be false, you hate me because I am a Christian.

& you likewise
also
i do not hate you, you are harmless
but your beliefs and like-minded one are the kind that have dumbed our once great nation down and helped lead to the rise to power of other
'False Christian Scum' like GW

I can't see what he's done that is bannable.

Oh Lord he ribbed "the Yanks". If they can't take that, then I tend to agree with him - how can they be Morrissey fans? Are they all running out of his concerts in floods of tears, their attorneys on line one? :rolleyes:

If you don't like him, don't look at him.

:mad: *loud sigh* ... Not only are you a complete cliche of a person (but who isn't really?), you also seem to enjoy grouping all American Morrissey fans into one group of whiney idiots who can afford lawyers.

Also, it's not about whether or not he ribbed "the yanks". The fact that you even ask how American's can be Morrissey fans is almost laughable *short chuckle*. See, I laughed a little. I would be equally pissed if he was an American making fun of the UK.

that would be racist

me asking why americans have poor taste in music is hardly that

fool

I hate to repeat others, but you are making fun of a nation. I'm sure everyone would want you gone if you started bashing China or Mexico or... god forbid, Canada!

Goddamn, why do I even take the time to write up this stuff when I know you people won't care to barely listen. It's good I don't really care in the first place, because if I had the "passion" that Crime Of The Century/Chareth/Joro has, I would write a 4 page report about why you should be banned. *stops to breath*

Excuse me while I go tell my fiancee I don't want to pet the cat, and have her yell at me for not picking up on her innuendo.

& you likewise
also
i do not hate you, you are harmless
but your beliefs and like-minded one are the kind that have dumbed our once great nation down and helped lead to the rise to power of other
'False Christian Scum' like GW

George W. certainly does seem like he is in fact not a Christian at times. But it is people like you who are dumbing down the nation. You have no value for facts and logic, like the fact that most of the great Americans that I'm sure you admire like virtually everybody else do were Christians. It's surprising how many people willingly reject evidence and proof. Are people generally stupid? Do you people generally not want to hear the truth? It is quite confusing actually.

You need to simply admit that you do not believe all this nonsense. Say what you like about leaving the Church (I am no fan of the Vatican myself, they have been damaging Christianity since they were first founded) and how I am and how you think I'm an idiot, just admit you hate (or dislike because of my harmlessness, if you like) me not because you think I'm a Nazi or because you say I'm a bad Christian, just admit you don't like me because of the truth about me. You don't like me because of the things that I actually am, like a staunch Christian, not things you make up and refuse to let go of the false notion of, like that I am a "Hitler-lover". Either admit these things or just stop pretending to be acting intelligently and stop pretending like you be taken seriously in your current self-imposed haze of ignorance and venom.

As always, God bless you and I love you. :)

George W. certainly does seem like he is in fact not a Christian at times. But it is people like you who are dumbing down the nation. You have no value for facts and logic, like the fact that most of the great Americans that I'm sure you admire like virtually everybody else do were Christians.

and how I am and how you think I'm an idiot

-1st of all, many people have simply allowed others to believe
'they still believed in christ AS A GOD'
after they had their epiphany that CHRISTIANTY
is not very christlike
but i would never expect someone with as ardent false beliefs as you have
to comprehend any of this
im not that stupid
&
you called me the idiot
dude...
:cool:

-1st of all, many people have simply allowed others to believe
'they still believed in christ AS A GOD'
after they had their epiphany that CHRISTIANTY
is not very christlike
but i would never expect someone with as ardent false beliefs as you have
to comprehend any of this
im not that stupid
&
you called me the idiot
dude...
:cool:

But you still think I'm an idiot, don't you? :cool: You called me a moron first and doubted my personhood (odd for someone who so correctly comprehends the atrocities committed by the Third Reich and how Jews, Roma, Christians, and the handicapped were demoted to mere animals in their godless eyes). :rolleyes:

The first part of your statement is very vague. Are you saying that most of the great Americans have started out as nominal Christians and then abandoned the religion? Really, over and over again throughout history?

Some more quotes to ponder:
“It cannot be emphasized too clearly and too often that this nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.” - Patrick Henry

“Let divines and philosophers, statesmen and patriots, unite their endeavors to renovate the age by impressing the minds of men with the importance of educating their little boys and girls, inculcating in the minds of youth the fear and love of the Deity… and leading them in the study and practice of the exalted virtues of the Christian system.” - Samuel Adams

"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible." - George Washington

“I believe the Bible is the best gift God has ever given to man. All the good from the Savior of the world is communicated to us through this book.” - Abraham Lincoln

"I have carefully examined the evidences of the Christian religion, and if I was sitting as a juror upon its authenticity I would unhesitatingly give my verdict in its favor. I can prove its truth as clearly as any proposition ever submitted to the mind of man." - Alexander Hamilton

“In the beginning of the contest with Britain, when we were sensible of danger, we had daily prayers in this room for Divine protection. Our prayers, Sir, were heard, and they were graciously answered…do we imagine we no longer need His assistance?” - Benjamin Franklin

“We Recognize No Sovereign but God, and no King but Jesus.” - John Adams and John Hancock

“To the kindly influence of Christianity we owe the degree of civil freedom, and political and social happiness which mankind now enjoys…Whenever the pillars of Christianity shall be overthrown, our present republican forms of government, and all blessings which flow from them, must fall with them.” - Jedediah Morse

Blah blah blah I hate to break this to you guys, but this argument is irrelevant to the thread. Go bicker elsewhere.

Also, there are just as many Deists and Unitarians who founded our country. *Speech tone* America is not Christain. It is American. It is "diverse" and "special" but not in the retarded way. It is a place where all religions and cultures are welcome and accepted. *Speech tone ends* Haha, as if this were actually truly carried out. Was that last sentence even a proper english?

And, religion is not the root cause of world conflict. Humans are.

I hope the both of you can figure out which message is supposed to go to the right person.

Blah blah blah I hate to break this to you guys, but this argument is irrelevant to the thread. Go bicker elsewhere.

Also, there are just as many Deists and Unitarians who founded our country. *Speech tone* America is not Christain. It is American. It is "diverse" and "special" but not in the retarded way. It is a place where all religions and cultures are welcome and accepted. *Speech tone ends* Haha, as if this were actually truly carried out.

I hope the both of you can figure out which message is supposed to go to the right person.

i agree
sawee
sir allie

The whole forum is off-topic. :rolleyes:

Also, there are just as many Deists and Unitarians who founded our country. America is not Christain. It is American. It is "diverse" and "special" but not in the retarded way. It is a place where all religions and cultures are welcome and accepted. Haha, as if this were actually truly carried out.
Actually, no, there weren't. There were a number of them, some of them rather prominent, but a very large majority of great Americans (though the definition of that and who qualifies is extremely debatable) have been Christians. Look at these two quotes in particular again:

“It cannot be emphasized too clearly and too often that this nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.” - Patrick Henry

“Let divines and philosophers, statesmen and patriots, unite their endeavors to renovate the age by impressing the minds of men with the importance of educating their little boys and girls, inculcating in the minds of youth the fear and love of the Deity… and leading them in the study and practice of the exalted virtues of the Christian system.” - Samuel Adams

True.

Yeah I think it's pretty clear, even though I responded to everything.

Oh guys, I'm glad to help us all get along. I think we need a group hug. Lets do shots first. That'll make the group hug even more exciting and possibly erotic. Just don't mess up my hair during the hug, I have to put on a show later for my fiancee.

Oh guys, I'm glad to help us all get along. I think we need a group hug. Lets do shots first. That'll make the group hug even more exciting and possibly erotic. Just don't mess up my hair during the hug, I have to put on a show later for my fiancee.

i put him back on ignore
problem solved
if only it were so easy with the really dangerous & powerful
supposed Christians

Mikeeeey... we missed you so much :(

Could you please tell me where were you all this time?

Back
Top Bottom