Some Tech help please

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
I'm pulling what's left of my hair out trying to solve a problem. I have a Smartphone that activates Microsoft Activesync when I plug it into a USB port. However, Activesync only tries to sync with Outlook (which I don't use), and not Thunderbird (which I do use). Does anyone know how to make Activesync work with Thunderbird? All help gratefully received.

Peter

I'm pulling what's left of my hair out trying to solve a problem. I have a Smartphone that activates Microsoft Activesync when I plug it into a USB port. However, Activesync only tries to sync with Outlook (which I don't use), and not Thunderbird (which I do use). Does anyone know how to make Activesync work with Thunderbird? All help gratefully received.

Peter

Peter
There are some words in that paragraph I have never heard in my life.....
I'm a grandad..... a luddite..... still on vinyl, 5 channels on my TV and FM on radio.....

Jukebox Jury

Finchsync was rubbish, Birdiesync didn't work. I probably need a new phone. Thanks for the help, esteemed users of Moz-solo:thumb:

Peter

I used to use Thunderbird, but it wouldn't work with my ISP email, though it worked fine with all webmail. Now I have gotten used to Outlook, and I can't remember why I wanted to use Thunderbird. Anyone know why Thunderbird is preferred? I only use webmail now so I could switch, but I just can't remember the difference. Better search? easier to sort?

Back
Top Bottom