Some stuff on eBay books, records, cds

They charge you a 50 cent insertion fee for auctions starting at $10. They charge you 25 cents for auctions starting at $9.99.

They charge you a 50 cent insertion fee for auctions starting at $10. They charge you 25 cents for auctions starting at $9.99.

Thanks for letting me know ;-)
I rather sell my stuff directly and not on eBay but I did not get any responses here so it goes out on eBay...

They making a hell lot of money eBay :-(

Best
Peter

Thanks for letting me know ;-)
I rather sell my stuff directly and not on eBay but I did not get any responses here so it goes out on eBay...

They making a hell lot of money eBay :-(

Best
Peter

I think Beau was saying that you have most of your CD's with a starting bid at $10.00, in which ebay will charge you an inserction fee of .50 cents. If you list them with a starting of $9.99, ebay will only charge you .25 cents instead of the .50 cents they are charging for starting your auctions for a penny more.

I would list each item individually or in small lots. While starting bidding with a low price usually generates more activity you have to be sure you are willing to let the item go at that price if there is only one bid.....or add a reserve price.

Back
Top Bottom