"Some Say I Got Devil" official video - Morrissey / YouTube

Stop being such a Negative Nancy. Can't you just enjoy the music and assume that his team could at any moment release 6 more versions of this video. It's not complicated.
*AHEM* I believe the correct term is "negative nelly"

you're welcome!

This video was not very good therefore my moneys on Sam making it.

Looks like the video budget has shrunk after the appalling sales of CS. Looks like it was thrown together at 100£.
Many thanks, as ever, for your cutting edge insight into the career of the singer Morrissey. I'm not sure what we would do without you and your engaging, witty opinions.

Just a small point, the £ goes before the number e.g '£100'. Just mentioning it so that you don't look quite so stupid in the future. Also, another minor point, but it would make more sense if you had written 'thrown together for £100'.

Anyway, I look forward to your next comment - they are always worth a read.

Yawn.

Beautiful song for such a terrible, common, grey uninspiring pseudo "video"
With so many fans willing to do something out of our hearts , this is what we get.
Is Peter Katsis not his manager? Can he not advise him to be quiet for a little while?
Terrible.

But he needs to draw some attention on his upcoming tour, I guess. After that, he can take a longer break and we can enjoy the silene.

the imagery is very dreamy, and especially the end of the song now sounds as if someone has just woken up from a bad dream listening carefully for unusual noises inside the house.
the woman is a dude, no? my first thought was that it was moz.

the woman is a dude, no? my first thought was that it was moz.
It's difficult to tell for sure, but my initial impression was that it was a dude in a dress.
Anyway - I quite liked it - nice and moody.

That video was last attempt to f*** with me. "Artist's job is to make confusion" -Morrissey. No no, I don't believe that. This just a battle between so called "intellectuals." We are going to unveil everything. What do say "Anonymous"? And still Morrissey is our side. How f***ed up is that?

Since everyone is putting their 2 cents in...,

Would’ve been cool if Melanie was in the video instead singing, but of course it would be Morrissey’s voice, maybe they could get Dion to lip sync to his cover of Loneliness remembers ?

Many thanks, as ever, for your cutting edge insight into the career of the singer Morrissey. I'm not sure what we would do without you and your engaging, witty opinions.

Just a small point, the £ goes before the number e.g '£100'. Just mentioning it so that you don't look quite so stupid in the future. Also, another minor point, but it would make more sense if you had written 'thrown together for £100'.

Anyway, I look forward to your next comment - they are always worth a read.

Yawn.

Thanks for your pointers. Since English isn’t my first language, I appreciate your corrections. But from your post, I see you understood my point.

In the future, I’m happy to speak to you in French or German. That way I can be clearer.

But I reckon your a dick in any language. Cheers. Punk.

I liked Wedding Bell Blues' video better. So, here's to hoping he makes similar videos like that in the future. However, Some Say I Got Devil is a good song.

What cr@p is this LOL...i assume this is just a mediocre lyrics video and not the official one.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom