"Some Say I Got Devil" official video - Morrissey / YouTube

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unloveable, Jul 2, 2019.

By unloveable on Jul 2, 2019 at 3:29 PM
  1. unloveable

unloveable very junior

New Morrissey official video

• Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unloveable, Jul 2, 2019.

1. mcrickson
      mcrickson
      Really would like to have seen actual music videos featuring the band for these tracks. Definitely for "Pawn."
      • Like Like x 5
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    2. Ketamine Sun
      Ketamine Sun
      Ah the devil will find work for Sam’s idle hands to do.

;)
      • Funny Funny x 3
    3. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      I'm guessing the nephew had a hand..........:crazy:
      • Funny Funny x 1
    4. unloveable
      unloveable
      Beautiful song for such a terrible, common, grey uninspiring pseudo "video"
      With so many fans willing to do something out of our hearts , this is what we get.
      Is Peter Katsis not his manager? Can he not advise him to be quiet for a little while?
      Terrible.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Although I’ve wasted a few minutes watching that anodyne, run of the mill video. At least it wasn’t as long as those who worked on it. I can honestly state that I’ll never watch that again. Still, at least it wasn’t as bloody awful as the “Kiss Me a Lot” video. Not far of though.

0/10
      • Funny Funny x 4
      • Informative Informative x 1
    6. Eric Hartman
      Eric Hartman
      What’s wrong with you people?

Can we please, for the love of God, turn this thread into a racist vs alt-right fascist debate already?

What’s taking you so long?!
      • Funny Funny x 12
      • Like Like x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Unfornately the pawn in this twisted art scene is Melanie (original singer of the song).
    8. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny
      Good to finally see what the Sixth Form media students at Accrington Tech have been doing.
      • Troll Troll x 4
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Do you know, each time New media comes out, I get excited.
      But it's been a piss take for years now.
      Apart from when he is on form on stage, his whole pop existence is Shockingly shit.

Videos, backing band, interviews, messagea to morrissey.

Does nobody tell him look this is what you are up against, if you want to compete you can't have these shit videos and pretend interviews.

I can't see him carrying on anymore.
      This has been such a bad 9 years.
      • Redundant Redundant x 2
    10. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead
      In attempting to find if this (uncredited) video was another Liam Lynch effort, I found the metatag data that YouTube now hides.
      For anyone interested, the tags associated with this video are:

Morrissey, morisey, morrisey, morasses, the smiths, smiths, I Thought You Were Dead, official audio, official, California son, California sun, heaven knows I'm miserable now, how soon is now, this charming man, first of the gang to die, Johnny Marr, some say I got devil, melanie, official video

They also link to the 'official' Instagram page - which most certainly wasn't being run by anyone to do with the label or Morrissey unless things have changed recently.
      Regards,
      FWD.
      • Informative Informative x 4
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    11. mcrickson
      mcrickson
      :guitar:
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Like Like x 1
    12. Girlmostlikely
      Girlmostlikely
      Great song. Sucky video. Beginning is the worst.

Is it official? Looks like a Sam effort to me.
    13. Girlmostlikely
      Girlmostlikely
      I had the same thought about kiss me a lot! I think I have PTSD from that video.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    14. Morrissey_Sucks
      Morrissey_Sucks
      Looks like the video budget has shrunk after the appalling sales of CS. Looks like it was thrown together at 100£.
      • Troll Troll x 2
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      A much better theme for the video would have been Morrissey in a revved-up speed boat, somewhere off the Kent Coast, shooting at hapless immigrants as they attempt to get to shore. The name of the boat should probably be 'The Devil'. As dead bodies are dragged onto wet sands there should be a shot of Morrissey on the boat smirking as he changes his shotgun for a placard that reads 'No Boat, No Vote'.

It won't be too long now until his Mexicans fans get the bitter hint of what's to come and gawp at what their beloved Morrissey really thinks.

Morrissey, It's Over! It really is.
      • Troll Troll x 5
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yea, cause that's the polarity in your sad little world isn't it? You either love immigrants and want to welcome them with open arms - or you want to shoot them. You're either a liberal or a white supremacist. Nothing in between.
      • Like Like x 1
    17. Eric Hartman
      Eric Hartman
      So maybe Morrissey is a bit lost.

Perhaps we should help him find his way back to hope & light instead of condemning him.

In his own words:

“and looking back
      we do forgive
      we had no choice
      we always did”
      • Like Like x 4
      • Interesting Interesting x 2
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I'd say Morrisseyis very much in between - a racist! Do have a think before spewing your bile.
      • Redundant Redundant x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1
    19. countthree
      countthree
      Beautiful video for a beautiful song. It makes me remember something that never happened.
      • Like Like x 5
      • Dislike Dislike x 1