Some recent Morrissey-related Tweets

Buried as we are under the hundreds of posts about death threats and God knows what else, it is easy to forget that Moz has released his best album in years, with excellent bsides on the deluxe double cd. I wish Moz solo would focus more on the album than all the other 'noise'.
P.s. I wonder why Rossy is only tweeting now when the album has been out for weeks.

Buried as we are under the hundreds of posts about death threats and God knows what else, it is easy to forget that Moz has released his best album in years, with excellent bsides on the deluxe double cd. I wish Moz solo would focus more on the album than all the other 'noise'.
P.s. I wonder why Rossy is only tweeting now when the album has been out for weeks.

It's not surprising.
In 2001 Ross shamelessly told PJ Harvey on his Radio 2 show that he hadn't listened to her album Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea yet.

"I think Morrissey may have ordered a hit on himself which he then changed his mind about but couldn't find the hitman to cancel"

LAME

That is the dumbest thing I have ever read. I hope he didn't put a lot of thought in that tweet.

Spencer's subtle observation :

Screenshot_2014-08-03-21-25-53.png

Regards,
FWD

David Quantick once again proving that he has no business to be referred to as a "comedian". He's just a lacklustre opinion-whore for those endless List programmes on TV.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom