Some pix from 2016 L.A. Smiths and Morrissey Convention (436 total)

Some Pix From 2016 L.A. Smiths and Morrissey Convention (436 total)

convention2016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
there isn't enough vodka in the world to make that event tolerable. Cholopalooza 2016!!!!!!!!!

there isn't enough vodka in the world to make that event tolerable. Cholopalooza 2016!!!!!!!!!

Don`t be such a poop.I went to one of these a long time ago and had fun.It looks like the people there had fun too.

I generally cringe at internet social justice warriors (you won't find one such post by me in my archives on here going back to '97) but the condescension, and sometimes casual racism, toward certain Morrissey fanbases has been wearing down my patience for years. Make fun of a fan convention -- fine -- but Mexican, Peruvian, or Indonesian fans are not far-flung "lesser" members of the Moz community.

I generally cringe at internet social justice warriors (you won't find one such post by me in my archives on here going back to '97) but the condescension, and sometimes casual racism, toward certain Morrissey fanbases has been wearing down my patience for years. Make fun of a fan convention -- fine -- but Mexican, Peruvian, or Indonesian fans are not far-flung "lesser" members of the Moz community.

Very well said.

I know what you mean and I hope the community takes note.

So, any vendors selling actual music? It's been ages since I've been to this event but I remember buying a lot of cool records (rarities, promos, singles, etc...)

All I am seeing now are bootleg shirts and other random accessories...?

Tags
convention morrissey moz angeles smiths trubute

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom