Some of my best friends are Deer!

B

Bobmozza

Guest
WOOD you believe it?

*dadshow joke apologies and groans in equal measure*
 
L

Lil Rob - The Greatest Cholo/Pop Icon

Guest
Rollin' On The Fuckin' Floor Laughing My Hairy Ass Off

> WOOD you believe it?

> *dadshow joke apologies and groans in equal measure*

You Brits!! How I envy so much the wit of you people. Now your teeth on the other hand ... that's a different story. f*** rebuilding Iraq, we need to send a shitload of our finest dentists over to England to help this cavity ridden country.
 
H

HA!!!!

Guest
Re: Rollin' On The Fuckin' Floor Laughing My Hairy Ass Off

LOL @ British Teeth!!!
 
M

Mr.Improper PIMp to the NHLPA

Guest
Re: Rollin' On The Fuckin' Floor Laughing My Hairy Ass Off

Hahahahahahahahahaha thats too fuckin funny...dont forget...we need to send million(and the PIMP means MILLIONS) of bars of soap there as well...wash yourselves people...for the love of god,you stinky fucks.
 
H

HA!!!!!!!!

Guest
Re: Rollin' On The Fuckin' Floor Laughing My Hairy Ass Off

LOL @ British B.O.
 
B

bobmozza

Guest
Re: Rollin' On The Fuckin' Floor Laughing My Hairy Ass Off

You should do, Americans didn't produce Monty Python. Or The Young Ones. Or Peter Cook and Dudley Moore... or anything in fact of much amusement except Woody Allen- and most of you don't 'get' him because you're too stupid.

As for the teeth comments, f*** me last time I looked it wasn't the 18th century you mouldering fuckwits. I happened to receive all of my orthodontic treatment for FREE which is more than would have been the case in the good ol' USA since you don't HAVE free healthcare do you? GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Oh yes and while we're at it, invading a country just so you can get some more oil for your evil petrol companies does not constitute 'liberation'. And inserting your own economic agenda within the country you have vanquished afterwards does not constitue 'rebuilding'.

I WAS BEING DAFT and IRONIC YOU IMBECILES!!! AND I EVEN QUALIFIED IT WITH MY *OWN* GROANS TO DEMONSTRATE THIS FACT!

And for the record, perfect teeth do not make you a better person. But as an image-obsessed dickhead yank you will probably find that concept hard to grasp.

So before you go and insult the nation that created yours by kicking the fucking idiot puritans out of our country in the first place, please remember to respect your betters.

> You Brits!! How I envy so much the wit of you people. Now your teeth on
> the other hand ... that's a different story. f*** rebuilding Iraq, we need
> to send a shitload of our finest dentists over to England to help this
> cavity ridden country.
 
W

who else but me!

Guest
Bobmozza

Your nation invaded Iraq too you daft wanker.

Your notions regarding the war are incomplete. You are wrong about your nation's role in this conflict. Mr. Blair is a warmonger. He came to the United States repeatedly, met with President Bush repeatedly, and spoke before the U.S. Congress repeatedly, urging us to invade Iraq. Tony Blair, along with lies from British intelligence (an oxymoron) stated that Iraq was attempting to obtain, or rather had obtained, nuclear materials, in preparation to make a nuclear bomb. This was one of the main reasons the U.S. decided (along with Britain) to invade Iraq. Tony Blair is the biggest sellout of all time. To stand with President Clinton and champion the causes of the disenfranchised on one hand, and then to stand beside that Texan fool on the other, and send those same poor off to war, is the very epitome of hypocrisy. Mr. Blair & Mr. Bush, should both be tried for war crimes, and publicly hung for the mass murder of thousands of Iraqis, many of whom were mere civilians. The U.N. weapons inspectors recently reentered Iraq and found no weapons of mass destruction. Accordingly, both the British public and the American people were lied to, and the reasons given for attacking Iraq were fabricated. As a consequence, Mr. Blair & Mr. Bush should now be held accountable for their crimes.
 
C

Chill

Guest
Re: Rollin' On The Fuckin' Floor Laughing My Hairy Ass Off

That was the funniest description of how this country was founded that I've ever read. You rock.
 
L

Lil Rob - The Greatest Cholo/Pop Icon

Guest
Bobmozza - I Salute Thee!!

I applaud the balls you have to make such a bold claim about my crazy country. I seem to agree with most of your politics. But as far as teeth not making a person, haven't you ever heard of Kennedy's Law??? Kennedy's Law, named after former U.S. President John F. Kennedy, posits that a person's worth is essentially based on how straight and pearly white that person's teeth are.
 
K

Katy

Guest
Re: Bobmozza

> Mr. Blair & Mr. Bush, should both be tried
> for war crimes, and publicly hung for the mass murder of thousands of
> Iraqis, many of whom were mere civilians.

I find your desciption of the many Iraqi war dead as "mere civilians" almost beneath contempt.

Just because these people do not hold a military position and do not have an identity card doesn't mean that their deaths are any less important than soldiers (who have difficult lives and are are only serving their country but also have benefits such as government paid for free travel).

This is not a comment about the differences between the US and the UK, it is about common humanity.

Shame on You!
 
S

Small Paul

Guest
Re: Rollin' On The Fuckin' Floor Laughing My Hairy Ass Off

> You should do, Americans didn't produce Monty Python. Or The Young Ones.
> Or Peter Cook and Dudley Moore... or anything in fact of much amusement
> except Woody Allen- and most of you don't 'get' him because you're too
> stupid.

You are a bigoted person and I am writing from the United Kingdom. Python and Cook were (intermittantly) brilliant but if you honestly think that the USA cannot produce humour to match "The Young Ones" your brain should be replaced.

There were more genuine laughs in a below average episode of Seinfeld (Top rated show in the US when "Keeping Up Appearances" was captivating British audiences) than in a whole series of Elton's juvenilia.
 
Y

your worst nightmare

Guest
Katy you are an idiot, "mere" can be used in place of "only"

Main Entry: 3mere
Pronunciation: 'mir
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): superlative mer·est
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin merus; akin to Old English Amerian to purify and perhaps to Greek marmairein to sparkle -- more at MORN
Date: 1536
1 : having no admixture : PURE
2 obsolete : being nothing less than : ABSOLUTE
3 : being nothing more than
- mere·ly adverb

p.s. is your name Katy Krassner and do you work for Sanctuary Records in New York, and is your email:

[email protected]

And is your phone number

(212) 599-2757

And is it not a fact that I am better at doing your job, as contact person for Moz than you are?

And is it not true that I am MUSLIM, and you are not?

Therefore, what can we reasonably conclude, aside from the fact that you are an incompetent arse?

We can conclude that you should:

f*** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
K

Katy

Guest
Re: Katy you are an idiot, "mere" can be used in place of "only"

I'm confused regarding your point about the word "mere". If you are claiming that "Who else but me's" disgusting comment would have been more acceptable had he/she said that many the Iraqi dead were "only" civilians, then I'm afraid I disagree, as I'm sure will most decent human beings.

> p.s. is your name Katy Krassner and do you work for Sanctuary Records in
> New York, and is your email:

> [email protected] And is your phone number

> (212) 599-2757

I'm not going to confirm whether or not I am this person.

> And is it not a fact that I am better at doing your job, as contact person
> for Moz than you are?

See above

> And is it not true that I am MUSLIM, and you are not?

I've no idea whether you are a muslim, I'm prepared to take your word for it. I am not.

> Therefore, what can we reasonably conclude, aside from the fact that you
> are an incompetent arse?

> We can conclude that you should:

> f*** OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure how this conclusion follows from the ideas presented in your post; I doubt whether many will be convinced.
 
C

Chill

Guest
Re: Katy you are an idiot, "mere" can be used in place of "only"

Katy, while I will stop short of calling you an idiot, I think your anger is severely misplaced. "Mere," when used in this context was used to reinforce the idea that the Iraqis who were killed were not all soldiers. That is, it was used as a sort of condemnation of both governments for having engaged in a war that led to the slaughter of innocent civilians. The word was not used in a denigrating fashion at all.

-An English Major (not a major in the military -- the mere civilian kind)
 
P

Prince William

Guest
Bob, you said way too much shit, so I'm gonna have to drop bombs

You Brits think it very clever to incessantly bash Americans via this website, a site run by an American, living in the same city as our favorite Mancunian.

You think very poorly of us and of our nation. Could it be that you are simply jealous that the UK has been relegated to near 3rd world status, that you have almost no influence and no power? Could it be that you are jealous of our influence in technology, science, medicine, politics, world affairs, pop culture, etc.? Could it be that you have an inferiority complex that you mask in the form of all manner of put downs, low blows, and gross insults (i.e. acting superior), to simply mask the inferiority you feel inside?

OK, the UK is not a 3rd world country, but your quality of life is lower than ours, your trains are shit, your flats and homes, smaller. In addition, while a dollar is worth nearly half of one Pound Sterling, I've always found that the cost of things in the UK is the same in Pounds as it is in the USA in dollars, so your buying power is much less. The man who earns 50,000 pounds a year has the same buying power in the UK as the man who earns 50,000 dollars a year in the USA. I find that disgusting and sad. You are getting ripped off every time you make a bloody purchase. And, it is criminal. As zealously capitalistic as you see us, at least there is a reward for working hard in America. There is not a proper reward system for working hard in England. Perhaps, this is why so many people in the UK are on the Dole, a notion, I took from you.

While your latest rant has focused on many of the things you loathe about America, nothing new for you, why do you waste your time musing about a nation that you think is so terrible? The question is: Why are you obsessed with America? Why are the people of the U.K. obsessed with America? I am not obsessed with England, though I like the UK in general, very much. I have been to England several times, and once spent a month backpacking through the UK. By contrast, I am certain that despite all your lies that will come after this post, you have never set foot in America, or if you have, you were here once for a week. As a result, you have no idea what you are talking about and therefore you cannot speak intelligently about America, because you are only regurgitating that which you have read and been told by a particular segment of the English masses.

Before I begin dissect your latest rant, and all the arguments that you will make after (since I've heard it all before), let me say this. I could also rant on incessantly about your colonial ways, particularly your nation's raping of the Indian Sub-Contintent. I too could talk of your nation, a nation without any cuisine to speak of, where the tourist finds himself/herself eating the most greasy fish and chips and surviving on dairy milk Cadbury chocolate, as all you have to offer is things made with kidneys, livers, and all other internal organs of animals, including the intestines of a sheep, though of course you blame that entirely on the Scots. My point is that there are plenty of bad things to say about the UK and the United States. However, there are more negative things to say about the cold and dreary island with God awful weather that you live on, simply because your history is longer, as you so rightly point out. From the tyranny of kings & queens long gone to present day, there is enough to bludgeon you with dear friend. Oh yes, there is plenty, for your history may be no more sordid than our history, but it is longer, hence I reiterate, there is more to find fault with.

Anticpating your dial-a-cliche arguments then, let me say this:

1) Culture - we have one, but it is not as long as yours.

2) Grotesquely obese bodies - many Americans are fat it is true, and many more are not, but at least unlike your poverty stricken nation, we have enough to eat, while you are starving.

3) IQ's & Nobel Prizes - our IQ's are no less than yours and we have won many Nobel prizes. Take a look at this year's winners, for example. How many Americans do you see? How many Brits. do you see?

4) A mentally handicapped illiterate President - yes this is true.

5) All we have is lame Tony Blair.. the most defiant thing he did was merely go against the opinions of the British people.

You are wrong about Mr. Blair. He is a warmonger.

6) Corporate capitalism - your nation is no less interested in making money than my nation. Moreover, being wealthy or striving for it, is no sin.

7) Racist, bigoted, and prejudiced political figures that tell asylum seekers to go f*** off - And yet the fact remains that it is harder to get British citizenship and be a subject of the Queen than it is to get American citizenship. Just ask Mr. Mohammed Al Fayed. We, in America, have our fair share of Pakistanis, Indians, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, South American, Central American, Thai, Philippino, such that unlike your racist arse, we don't lump & clump all "Asians" or all Latinos together. We are THE MOST diverse nation on Earth. Whites are no longer the majority in America. Statistics show that the USA is 51% people of color, 49% Caucasian.

8] No history to speak of - that's an outright lie. And yes, as you so rightly point out, we did kick your ass in the Revolutionary War, and saved you again in WWI, and again in WWII. Have you heard of the Marshall plan? As a result, you owe us a debt that can never be repaid, so when you tell us to think of your nation helping to create our nation, hence that we should be grateful, also think about how we helped you and reciprocate that gratitude.

9) Tax systems that f*** the poor and give to the rich - Right, and it is not so different in England. Moreover, having more than 1/2 your wages garnished by taxes is both criminal & egregious. As for your comments about discrimination, you live in the most discriminatory nation on the face of the earth. In the Oxford English Dictionary, alongside the definition for discrimination, there should be an imprint of the Union Jack.

10) Fascism going on rampantly - ditto for the UK. Just ask the Pakistanis in Salford.

11) While many Americans, do not think for themselves, I do, to the extent that I can. Nobody fully thinks for himself when bombarded by media, magazines, newspapers, office chatter, the internet, family, friends, every single day. Other people help to shape our views, and we to shape their views. I do not simply regurgitate what this corporate media and fuckwit president want me to believe. I don't believe so much as a word he says.

12) Amazing that you are our biggest ally. I would think it was Israel. Nation full of ungrateful limey wankers that you are who do nothing but belittle us.

13) You are vegetarian or vegan, hence you don't support the meat industry, correct? Good. If everyone lived as I do, nobody in America would purchase albums by Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, 50 Cent or Eminmem, or anything on the Top 40 charts. They would never watch television at all, because I don't own one. I read, I go on the internet, or take a walk. If I feel the need to see something on a screen, I go to the movies. They would never buy 99.9% of the American newspapers & magazines out there, for I don't. They would never watch American football, American baseball, or drink American beer, for I do none of these things. They would never watch the Superbowl, because I don't. I'd rather watch an Arsenal match on Sky Sports, if I had a TV, and a satelite dish. The point is not to each his own, but rather that you do what you can do in the way that you live. And in living with some integrity, you go to bed, or wake up, knowing that you don't support XYZ things, and that your life reflects that. And that's the best you can do. Knowing what is going on is all well and good, changing it is futile, mate. The corporations who run our governments and our news media have nearly all the power. Check back in with me when you are older, wiser, and more jaded.

14) But the difference between America and the UK, you see, is that most of us did not BELIEVE these lies, whereas the American people willingly believed it, assuming wrongly that anyone in power would be telling the truth. The Americans need to learn to question their government, as does their media, which is what WE do and what our MEDIA does.

More lies. Nearly 50% of Americans were against the war before it started. Get off your high horse and your superiority complex. Your people and media are no more informed than ours. In fact, you are worse, as the BBC is government run and government owned, and our television stations and newspapers are not. American approval for the war only went up when it looked like we were winning, after the air strike campaign began. Now, that Americans are dying every day, Bush's approval ratings have never been lower.

15) There is NO COUNTRY in this world more interested in making money, ripping people off, capitalising globally, forcing people in undeveloped countries to work slave labour for virtually nothing (in their effort to save money), than America. The American source of joy and pride is wealth.. whereas other countries pride themselves more on other things.. intelligence, for example.

More lies & rhetoric. No nation on this Earth prides themselves on intelligence. As if the UK, does not force people in 3rd world nations into slave labor. Give me a break, you mastered it and taught us by your colonial, imperial, ways. This is the epitome of the Pot calling the kettle Black.

16) Our comedians are much more funny than yours, for our comedians humor is universal, whereas your comedians are only understood by people on your island, which is why your situation comedies are not translated into 157 different languages, and wanted in 157 nations. When you produce a show like Seinfeld, give me a ring, ok. By contrast, Monty Python and Fawlty towers were crap.

17) The average English family is nor more or less enlightened that the average American one, which is to say almost completely unenlightened.

In conclusion, it is too bad that you are incapable of going so much as day, let alone a fortnight without demeaning us, because then you would have nothing to talk about other than how the British Secret Services & The Royal Family actually conspired to, and then eventually murdered, Princess Diana.
 
T

The World Won't Listen

Guest
Katy, I am sorry

Katy, I am sorry for being so hard on you, when you have been, always civil, businesslike, and professional towards me, even if I do think that the CEO of Sanctuary, Merck Mercuriadis, is a bit more accesible. But then he can be, he runs the company!

How you could have misread my post, in the manner in which you did, is unfamthomable to me. It was clearly a post against the war in Iraq, against the American & British lead campaign, and for the Iraqi people. But no matter, to err is human. I do it all the time!

I am quite certain that you are basically told to not pay too much attention to fans of any artist on your label. The only difference between these fans & I, is that....either I'm a marketing genius when it comes to Moz, or more likely, I am willing to find out who the various people in power are, suggest ideas to them directly, and put things in play. Morrissey signings, VH-1, Rolling Stone, and more, they were all MY IDEAS, Katy. I must not be a complete nincompoop if the CEO of Sanctuary Records takes my phone calls, responds to my email, etc, though of course nobody knows my real name name, address, telephone number, occupation, etc.

The bottom line is that my ideas are good. And whenever I come up with another one to help secure that Moz's next album is a great success, I will post it here and email Merck directly. He told me it was ok to do so. You used to be the person I went to. You started it all, for you were my first Sanctuary contact, an email address I simply got from the internet. And look how far I've come in just a matter of weeks. Talking to producers at VH1, the Managing Editor at Rolling Stone takes my calls, etc., and I am ONLY a MERE fan.

You should come here, read this MESSAGE BOARD, read the HOMEPAGE of the site, take a look at the POLLS and the STORIES there, go to the CHAT, go to the ARCHIVES, and learn about us. Go anywhere but the GUESTBOOK, for that is a cesspool dominated by lunatics.

We are a cult Katy, we are a religion, we are a way of life. Welcome, to The Church of Moz. We are believers, we are devotees, we are obsessed, and we have found our SANCTUARY here. When your record label signed Steven Patrick Morrissey, you did not sign just any pop artist. You signed much more, more than I could begin to tell you, without writing a treatise.

So, I am glad to see you here finally. Remember, I offered to give you a weekly, monthly, short bullet point report on Moz, using this site as first port of call, but you didn't take me up on it. I offered that service to make your job and life easier, because I know as much about Moz as you do about Duran Duran. Oh yes, I've done my homework, your words to me. Remember you said, "you've done your homework to know about me and Duran Duran."

So, since you did not want my input, you can sort though all the rubbish, and pick the nuggets of gold out for yourself.

Welcome to SMITHDOM, long may it reign!!!
 
W

whoever I feel like being at this very second in t

Guest
KATY, post under a different name, get yourself a NICKNAME

I encourage you to post, but not under your real name!!

SUGGESTIONS:

Choose your own or select from the following:

Desert Shore
Great Horse
Woodpecker Rock
Latin Quarter
Strange Pills
Bogey-Man
Lion in Love
Herman Hermit
Disco Dancer
Meths on Breaths
Louder than Bombs
Strangeways
Karma Chameleon
Whirling Waltzer
Sycophantic Slag
Count Chocula
Tyrannosaurus Rex
The Great Pumpkin
The Stockholm Monsters
 
B

Bobmozza

Guest
Re: Rollin' On The Fuckin' Floor Laughing My Hairy Ass Off

I know I'm late but i'm so sorry.

Tanks!

> That was the funniest description of how this country was founded that
> I've ever read. You rock.
 
B

Bobmozza

Guest
Re: Bob, you said way too much shit, so I'm gonna have to drop bombs

If you think I'm going to bother to read all of this you're more stupid than most Americans, which is very stupid. I have skimmed through your bizarre rant though.

I am the first to admit you have produced some good things. Woody Allen, The Simpsons, Jazz music, hip hop up until 2001 and err various East and West cost 60s bands such as Love and The Velvet Underground to name but too. Oh yes and William Burroughs. Most of these are only good though because they're critical of your caveman-mentality country.

We all know some americans are intelligent but in the main you're a bunch of fast-food-eating, SUV-driving, illiterate, absurdly patriotic arseholes who value the dollar above everything else. Your country has no soul, is jealous of the rest of world and that's why it seeks to control the world through cultural imperialism: the result being a bland, environmentally destroyed world where everything is branded and if something can't make money it's cast asside like a half-eaten Big Mac.

English cuisine is a contradiction in terms as well, like american culture or german humour. Cliche, but true.

I was just striking back after it was proclaimed we were a bunch of rotten-toothed limeys, if you remember. I wouldn't normally launch an attack unless provoked, UNLIKE the USA- hahaha a bit of satire for you- another great English tradition.

> You Brits think it very clever to incessantly bash Americans via this
> website, a site run by an American, living in the same city as our
> favorite Mancunian.

> You think very poorly of us and of our nation. Could it be that you are
> simply jealous that the UK has been relegated to near 3rd world status,
> that you have almost no influence and no power? Could it be that you are
> jealous of our influence in technology, science, medicine, politics, world
> affairs, pop culture, etc.? Could it be that you have an inferiority
> complex that you mask in the form of all manner of put downs, low blows,
> and gross insults (i.e. acting superior), to simply mask the inferiority
> you feel inside?

> OK, the UK is not a 3rd world country, but your quality of life is lower
> than ours, your trains are shit, your flats and homes, smaller. In
> addition, while a dollar is worth nearly half of one Pound Sterling, I've
> always found that the cost of things in the UK is the same in Pounds as it
> is in the USA in dollars, so your buying power is much less. The man who
> earns 50,000 pounds a year has the same buying power in the UK as the man
> who earns 50,000 dollars a year in the USA. I find that disgusting and
> sad. You are getting ripped off every time you make a bloody purchase.
> And, it is criminal. As zealously capitalistic as you see us, at least
> there is a reward for working hard in America. There is not a proper
> reward system for working hard in England. Perhaps, this is why so many
> people in the UK are on the Dole, a notion, I took from you.

> While your latest rant has focused on many of the things you loathe about
> America, nothing new for you, why do you waste your time musing about a
> nation that you think is so terrible? The question is: Why are you
> obsessed with America? Why are the people of the U.K. obsessed with
> America? I am not obsessed with England, though I like the UK in general,
> very much. I have been to England several times, and once spent a month
> backpacking through the UK. By contrast, I am certain that despite all
> your lies that will come after this post, you have never set foot in
> America, or if you have, you were here once for a week. As a result, you
> have no idea what you are talking about and therefore you cannot speak
> intelligently about America, because you are only regurgitating that which
> you have read and been told by a particular segment of the English masses.

> Before I begin dissect your latest rant, and all the arguments that you
> will make after (since I've heard it all before), let me say this. I could
> also rant on incessantly about your colonial ways, particularly your
> nation's raping of the Indian Sub-Contintent. I too could talk of your
> nation, a nation without any cuisine to speak of, where the tourist finds
> himself/herself eating the most greasy fish and chips and surviving on
> dairy milk Cadbury chocolate, as all you have to offer is things made with
> kidneys, livers, and all other internal organs of animals, including the
> intestines of a sheep, though of course you blame that entirely on the
> Scots. My point is that there are plenty of bad things to say about the UK
> and the United States. However, there are more negative things to say
> about the cold and dreary island with God awful weather that you live on,
> simply because your history is longer, as you so rightly point out. From
> the tyranny of kings & queens long gone to present day, there is
> enough to bludgeon you with dear friend. Oh yes, there is plenty, for your
> history may be no more sordid than our history, but it is longer, hence I
> reiterate, there is more to find fault with.

> Anticpating your dial-a-cliche arguments then, let me say this:

> 1) Culture - we have one, but it is not as long as yours.

> 2) Grotesquely obese bodies - many Americans are fat it is true, and many
> more are not, but at least unlike your poverty stricken nation, we have
> enough to eat, while you are starving.

> 3) IQ's & Nobel Prizes - our IQ's are no less than yours and we have
> won many Nobel prizes. Take a look at this year's winners, for example.
> How many Americans do you see? How many Brits. do you see?

> 4) A mentally handicapped illiterate President - yes this is true.

> 5) All we have is lame Tony Blair.. the most defiant thing he did was
> merely go against the opinions of the British people.

> You are wrong about Mr. Blair. He is a warmonger.

> 6) Corporate capitalism - your nation is no less interested in making
> money than my nation. Moreover, being wealthy or striving for it, is no
> sin.

> 7) Racist, bigoted, and prejudiced political figures that tell asylum
> seekers to go f*** off - And yet the fact remains that it is harder to get
> British citizenship and be a subject of the Queen than it is to get
> American citizenship. Just ask Mr. Mohammed Al Fayed. We, in America, have
> our fair share of Pakistanis, Indians, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese,
> Chinese, Mexican, South American, Central American, Thai, Philippino, such
> that unlike your racist arse, we don't lump & clump all
> "Asians" or all Latinos together. We are THE MOST diverse nation
> on Earth. Whites are no longer the majority in America. Statistics show
> that the USA is 51% people of color, 49% Caucasian.

> 8] No history to speak of - that's an outright lie. And yes, as you so
> rightly point out, we did kick your ass in the Revolutionary War, and
> saved you again in WWI, and again in WWII. Have you heard of the Marshall
> plan? As a result, you owe us a debt that can never be repaid, so when you
> tell us to think of your nation helping to create our nation, hence that
> we should be grateful, also think about how we helped you and reciprocate
> that gratitude.

> 9) Tax systems that f*** the poor and give to the rich - Right, and it is
> not so different in England. Moreover, having more than 1/2 your wages
> garnished by taxes is both criminal & egregious. As for your comments
> about discrimination, you live in the most discriminatory nation on the
> face of the earth. In the Oxford English Dictionary, alongside the
> definition for discrimination, there should be an imprint of the Union
> Jack.

> 10) Fascism going on rampantly - ditto for the UK. Just ask the Pakistanis
> in Salford.

> 11) While many Americans, do not think for themselves, I do, to the extent
> that I can. Nobody fully thinks for himself when bombarded by media,
> magazines, newspapers, office chatter, the internet, family, friends,
> every single day. Other people help to shape our views, and we to shape
> their views. I do not simply regurgitate what this corporate media and
> fuckwit president want me to believe. I don't believe so much as a word he
> says.

> 12) Amazing that you are our biggest ally. I would think it was Israel.
> Nation full of ungrateful limey wankers that you are who do nothing but
> belittle us.

> 13) You are vegetarian or vegan, hence you don't support the meat
> industry, correct? Good. If everyone lived as I do, nobody in America
> would purchase albums by Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, 50 Cent or
> Eminmem, or anything on the Top 40 charts. They would never watch
> television at all, because I don't own one. I read, I go on the internet,
> or take a walk. If I feel the need to see something on a screen, I go to
> the movies. They would never buy 99.9% of the American newspapers &
> magazines out there, for I don't. They would never watch American
> football, American baseball, or drink American beer, for I do none of
> these things. They would never watch the Superbowl, because I don't. I'd
> rather watch an Arsenal match on Sky Sports, if I had a TV, and a satelite
> dish. The point is not to each his own, but rather that you do what you
> can do in the way that you live. And in living with some integrity, you go
> to bed, or wake up, knowing that you don't support XYZ things, and that
> your life reflects that. And that's the best you can do. Knowing what is
> going on is all well and good, changing it is futile, mate. The
> corporations who run our governments and our news media have nearly all
> the power. Check back in with me when you are older, wiser, and more
> jaded.

> 14) But the difference between America and the UK, you see, is that most
> of us did not BELIEVE these lies, whereas the American people willingly
> believed it, assuming wrongly that anyone in power would be telling the
> truth. The Americans need to learn to question their government, as does
> their media, which is what WE do and what our MEDIA does.

> More lies. Nearly 50% of Americans were against the war before it started.
> Get off your high horse and your superiority complex. Your people and
> media are no more informed than ours. In fact, you are worse, as the BBC
> is government run and government owned, and our television stations and
> newspapers are not. American approval for the war only went up when it
> looked like we were winning, after the air strike campaign began. Now,
> that Americans are dying every day, Bush's approval ratings have never
> been lower.

> 15) There is NO COUNTRY in this world more interested in making money,
> ripping people off, capitalising globally, forcing people in undeveloped
> countries to work slave labour for virtually nothing (in their effort to
> save money), than America. The American source of joy and pride is
> wealth.. whereas other countries pride themselves more on other things..
> intelligence, for example.

> More lies & rhetoric. No nation on this Earth prides themselves on
> intelligence. As if the UK, does not force people in 3rd world nations
> into slave labor. Give me a break, you mastered it and taught us by your
> colonial, imperial, ways. This is the epitome of the Pot calling the
> kettle Black.

> 16) Our comedians are much more funny than yours, for our comedians humor
> is universal, whereas your comedians are only understood by people on your
> island, which is why your situation comedies are not translated into 157
> different languages, and wanted in 157 nations. When you produce a show
> like Seinfeld, give me a ring, ok. By contrast, Monty Python and Fawlty
> towers were crap.

> 17) The average English family is nor more or less enlightened that the
> average American one, which is to say almost completely unenlightened.

> In conclusion, it is too bad that you are incapable of going so much as
> day, let alone a fortnight without demeaning us, because then you would
> have nothing to talk about other than how the British Secret Services
> & The Royal Family actually conspired to, and then eventually
> murdered, Princess Diana.
 
C

Chill

Guest
Re: Bob, you said way too much shit, so I'm gonna have to drop bombs

Actually, Bob, while I don't disagree with much of what you've said, I take issue with your gross over-generalizations. Most Americans, I think you would find, are some of those things, but not all of them. What's more, most Americans are genuinely decent people just trying to get by. There are good and bad people everywhere. Fat people, greedy people and people with bad teeth too. Let's not forget that.
 
Top Bottom