some jerk hoarding extremely rare Smiths tracks

S

stubborn nonentity

I was sweeping through the record stores in a new town. I found SMITHS records here and there, which pleased me, and puzzled me, because how often do you find SMITHS records at used record shops? never, almost. So I went to my new apartment and ended up in the basement where I discovered a boxful of Smiths CDs that I had never seen before. Loads of unheard songs like ... 'Oak Hall' (that was the title). I was going to steal them. Right then my landlord (who looked like Jack Black) showed up and yelled at me. He pretended to be angry because I was talking to my dad and it was against the rules to talk to anybody but really he was mad because I was looking at his CDs. I knew they were his because he was wearing a T-shirt emblazoned with a Sheraton 'S' for Smiths. He was going to sell them some time but not NOW and not to ME. Very annoying. And then I woke up.

morrissey0600S.jpg

Re: some jerk hoarding the board for his own pleasures

Me? Oh yes.

You? Shut the hell up jackass, we don't care, we don't want to know and we don't have a piss of concern.

Your dreams are worth less than the teeth that come out in my $hit you lamebrain. Time to face reality and unerstand that you are a prime example why abortion is needed. Go kill yourselves and gas it you toink!

Boz Boorer hates you all and he loves to do the macarena..ooooh yeeah!

Back
Top Bottom