Some interesting comments by moz to alain on the last tour

G

giant

I was just reading through the reviews of Aplollo night 5 and saw this interesting snippet which Id forgotten. I was in attendence but this escaped me at the time, anyway, read on:

"A quick recap...Moz was excellent again, he was as charming as ever I especially loved the remark about the "histrionics" being extra the man's a riot! No ones mentioned that at the end of "Don't Make Fun of Daddy's Voice" Alain said into the mike "so don't" and everyone laughed a little and Moz said "what did he say" audience yells "SO DON'T" Moz (sarcasticlly) "uh that's very clever"...Alain then said something to the effect of "just wanted to get that in before I'm sacked again" (?) crowd "oooh" Alain laughs and extends his hand to Moz as if to say I was only joking and Moz backs away from him shaking his head with his hands held away then pantomimes shooting him with a tommy gun It was funny but Alain looked a little embarrased."

WTF????-Giant

http://www.charlus.org

Awww... that's really sad. If all the comments I've read are true, Moz is/was really, really f***ing rude to that poor man.

He needs a spanking.

Anyone else know of any Rude Moz Comments?

> Awww... that's really sad. If all the comments I've read are true, Moz
> is/was really, really f***ing rude to that poor man.

> He needs a spanking.

> Anyone else know of any Rude Moz Comments?

christ, maybe its friendly banter - they have known each other for years

Re: I don't think that's sinister - it's just fun

It certainly sounds very friendly. I shouldn't read too much into the "sacking" bit. We joke like that every day at work.

I wish Alain all the best and hope he's happy/well very soon.

> christ, maybe its friendly banter - they have known each other for years

Re: I don't think that's sinister - it's just fun

Trust me. I have more a sense of humour than most on this board, likely. *I* find Moz' comments funny, but I'm just saying that if I were Alain, and I heard them on a regular basis, in front of thousands of fans no less, I don't think I'd stay in stitches for too long.

My point was - and it wasn't even MY point, actually - that if you put all this together - Alain's being gone and the fact that apparently Moz makes these type of comments at the majority of his shows, well... I know how you bloody men can be, no one can ever say 'enough is enough', and constant banter like this usually ends up crossing the line eventually, whether it was originally meant to be friendly or not. Someone always ends up being duffed.

As I said earlier in a similiar thread, they're either really, really good friends, or they are really just not fond of each other. We know Moz is notorious for suddenly not getting along with people for absolutely no reason.

If Alain comes back, I guess we can assume it WAS just 'friendly banter', only time will tell really.

That was me

that posted the original comment. I was in the front of the barrier stage right and being literally right in front of them as this exchange took place it didn't seem all that friendly Moz seemed genuinely irritated with Alain like shut the hell up and play your guitar and when he wouldn't shake Alain's hand after and left him hanging Alain looked embarrased and sort of resigned like oh well the whole thing made Moz look a tad bitchy, that he didn't like Alain "quipping" into the mike. Again this is just my take on it maybe someone else who was in the front as well saw it differently but it was sorta wierd. That said I highly doubt that this has anything to do with his abscence.

Back
Top Bottom